X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Tahlia J (comes back)

Nude girl Tahlia J (comes back)
    Attached Files

Looking forward to TJ's return. It's been a couple of years since the last time. I will always have fixed in my mind the closing scenes of her Girl-Boy session. Post-coital bliss beautifully expressed.

Comment

It's so nice to see Tahlia again for the first time in about four years! She has a bit of a new look with her coppery-colored hair, but she looks every bit as pretty as she did on her visit to Amsterdam, with her bright smile and lovely Aussie accent. She looks very comfortable as she undresses while talking about her world travels and love of attending concerts by music legends. Once she's taken of her very special panties (which she's had since grade 5 and has used to tie up a beautiful woman!), she shows her impressive hula-hooping skills and settles in to discuss all the ways she likes to touch herself. After inserting a variety of toys and other objects and showing just where she like to place her fingers, she reclines with her legs open and picks up her pretty pink dildo. "Now I get to do what I've been waiting to do all day! You can relax and enjoy, and so will I!" she says with a smile. Her sweet invitation makes it even more fun to watch her masturbate to two beautiful orgasms, one with the toy and one with her fingers. Welcome back, Tahlia!

Comment

I agree (as always) with Massfan. I love Tahlia's new look hair, and her beautiful legs and bush are still gorgeous. More, please! I think a playdate could be amazing.

Comment

So glad Tahlia is back! One of my favourite AW models and this video is red hot! Really liked the big pink dildo, sliding in and out of her beautiful vagina, specially in the doggie position. Delightful!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X