X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Polina

Nude girl Polina
    Attached Files

I'll write more after meet her in the video, but after being dazzled by her amazing photos, I just wanted to say that Polina is absolutely gorgeous! She has such a sweet smile and a graceful way of showing off her magnificently beautiful figure. Welcome to the AW community, Polina!

Comment

... soo sweet ...
      Love Sabrina

Comment

Yes, Polina is a true beauty with absolutely perfect breasts. This is not an explicit shoot, but of course it doesn’t have to be to be very sexy in its own right. Can’t wait to see more.

Comment

Yes please. Such a mischievous face. So much sweet expression. Giant, limpid eyes and a smile that makes you wish it would last forever. I love her long limbs and graceful movement. It's hard to describe how it feels when she reaches her arms up high and you see her arching curves from toe to fingertip. Her curtains of long dark hair. Also that voice, it was delightful just to hear her speak her thoughts. I would love to see her in better natural light with more room to move. I have both palms together that she appears again in solo or IM videos. Instantly one of abbywinter's best. Sexy, lovely, wonderful woman.

Comment

Gorgeous!!!!

Comment

Back again after watching Polina's video, which is simply wonderful! She has such a lovely, soft-spoken personality and she is, to use one of her favorite words, fascinating to listen to. It's so nice to hear her talk about her love of Back to the Future and Damien Hirst, her favorite part of her body ("my breasts have a beautiful shape and are so expressive," which is actually something of understatement!), and a variety of sexy experiences with men and women. Her dreamy dark eyes light up beautifully as she describes a marathon four-orgasm night with a gifted male lover, a passionate relationship with a girl and a secret threesome with a man and a woman.

Of course, she tells us all these stories while letting us admire her marvelous, perfect, awe-inspiring body. She's one of those Abby girls who look so beautiful fully dressed that it seems almost too good to be true to know that she'll soon be naked. But then her long, elegant limbs; lush, full breasts and perfectly shaved pussy are before our eyes in living color, flowing gracefully through the loft as she dances and does sit-ups. I was left feeling so grateful that Polina decided share the gift of her beauty with us, and that AW's cameras were there to let us bask in her radiant glow. She mentions at the end that she had lots of fun and would like to do another Abby shoot, which would delight all of her new fans. Thank you so much, Polina!

Comment

What a beautiful woman, entrancing eyes! Very nice to see another "Rated R" set, I would love to see more of these on the site. It would be great if every model could do one "Rated R" set even if they are doing explicit posing in their other sets.

Comment

Yeah....ummm....no.

Fill this site up with Rated R and most of us walk.
                  Last edited by Frans; 25 January 2018, 06:50 PM. Reason: keep it nice

Comment

Absolutely adore Polina-a stunning beautiful body (her breasts are out of this world), luxurious long black hair and intelligent personality. You feel she should be in a sexy European art-house movie. More please!

Comment

very beautiful as others have stated! Her feet are also very sexually appealing! Hope to see more of her and with pubic hair too.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X