X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Kara-Lee (comes back)

Nude girl Kara-Lee (comes back)
    Attached Files

The same Kara-Lee of 7 or 8 years ago I guess.

Comment

Nobody doesn't like Kara-Lee!

Comment

I posted about Kara-Lee's return here on the picture of the day thread, but it's so nice to see her again for the first time since 2009! Looking forward to hearing what she's been up to since we saw her last.

Comment

Kara-Lee is so sweet, and it's such a joy to catch up with her after a decade away. She has some charming stories about going to sex parties to watch and see what other people get up to and sex in public only somewhat hidden by plants. Of course she tells us about all this in her wonderful Aussie accent while looking very comfortable completely naked and relaxing on the bed with a warm smile. Her small breasts and tiny nipples are so pretty and distinctive, her round bum is fabulous and her pussy is absolutely lovely with a soft patch of hair. "This is my vagina: welcome!" she says with a "be my guest" gesture between her legs, and she clearly loves showing off how pretty it is. After romping around the room pretending to be a guy, jumping on the bed and doing squats, she finds herself relaxing on the pillows with her legs open for the climax. "Man after all this play and talk, it's making me a bit horny, so I think I want to orgasm now!" she says, lovingly slipping two fingers inside to rub until she cums with the quiet cries her fans remember from ten years ago. Luckily, it won't be 2028 before we see her again, since she'll soon be masturbating with her cute countrywoman Rose K in a DIM! Welcome home to AW, Kara-Lee!

Comment

This is something I'd like to see more of here. Alumni from 10 plus years ago coming back to do pictorials. At top of my list would be to see what Annabel looks like today. She's the girl who initially got me hooked on Abby Winters.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X