X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Daniela D

Nude girl Daniela D
    Attached Files

Daniela is just a perfect Abby girl! She's so sweet with her bright eyes, warm dimpled smile and cute pigtails as she sings two songs for us and plays the guitar. She looks very excited to get naked and share her gorgeous body with us, lovingly caressing herself all over as she undresses. Her figure is just captivating from head to toe, showing off her lush, full breasts with lovely pink nipples, wonderful curves that sway as she dances naked and a spellbindingly pretty pussy. Her soft, fluffy pubic is an absolute joy, and it's delightful to live vicariously through her as she sensually runs her fingers over it, soft rustling sounds filling the air. It's so darling to hear her say how much she loves having hair and doesn't mind if people stare at it when she's at the beach: the mark of a true Abby girl.

Another giveaway is that Daniela was made for AW is how much she obviously adores masturbating and being watched. Her hands never stray far from her pussy the entire video, which is a delightful mix of intimate closeups and shots of her whole beautiful figure as she strokes. Tales of sex on mountain hikes with her boyfriend and her favorite masturbation fantasy (a threesome with two girls!) get her so excited that she needs to orgasm with her pretty green toy, her beautiful legs open wide as she cums with a soft moans of ecstasy. In the afterglow, she smiles warmly at the camera, kisses her toy and tells us the shoot was a lot of pleasure for her. Us too, Daniela! Welcome to Abbyland! I hope you get a chance to live out some of your sexual fantasies in future shoots: it would a delight to see you cuddling with other girls.
    Last edited by massfan3; 30 January 2018, 11:15 AM.

Comment

I love how Daniela D sings and how she moves. She is so cute and charming!

Comment

This girl is a reason why I love this site. So natural and cute, playful, and dead sexy. I would so much love to see more of her. In any case, thank you Daniela D for sharing and making my day!

Comment

Daniela D is very nice, indeed!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X