X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest Direction: Hania & Valeria

Guest Direction: Hania & Valeria
    Attached Files

Watching this HD video on the site does not work for me, I dont know about anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
      Watching this HD video on the site does not work for me, I dont know about anyone else.
      Site-wide issue with large HD files As with most Guest Directed shoots this HD vid is quite big, other qualities/smaller vids should work fine.

Comment

I love this sample image - it holds so many excellent questions as to how these ladies got to that point - and what happened next!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
          I love this sample image - it holds so many excellent questions as to how these ladies got to that point - and what happened next!
          Masie, you have the same dirty thoughts that I have. I love it!

Comment

Glad to know I am not on my own

Comment

Well, I'm from Derbyshire too, so I guess that explains it !

Comment

Dirty Northern minds at work

Comment

I'm sure you like positive feedback, Masie. I'm sure you get plenty here at AW. Massfan for example is outstanding - I can't match his eloquence. So I'll leave it to my wife to say it. She's a dirty minded Derbyshire lass too and often visits AW with me. She says, "Masie has it all - a beautiful expressive face, a sublime body, a natural affinity with people and a truly, wonderfully dirty mind." I couldn't have put it better myself. Keep it up, Masie, we love you !

Comment

Ahh love you too x

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                      Hya, HD files should now be fixed and downloadable again. Happy viewing!

Comment

These guest directions is such a fun way to get to know each woman!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X