Clear All

Nude girl Georgia V

Nude girl Georgia V
    Attached Files

Is it bad that I keep reading her name as "Georgia the Fifth?"

Comment

Originally posted by JackPoint2 View Post
      Is it bad that I keep reading her name as "Georgia the Fifth?"
      She will soon be having her very own PBS mini-series, coming to Masterpiece Theater next season...

Beautiful girl!

Comment

Georgia is a very good looking woman with a very pretty face, lovely small breasts and a truly great pussy. She has only done this one shoot but I guess maybe one day she might do another.

Comment

Or maybe Queen Georgia the Fifth? Looks like you are realy into reading historical books or doing something related to learning history. Isn`t it beautiful?

Comment

I can not express how much I adore only the sound of this lady`s beautiful name! It defenitely made me fantacise about a beautiful AND powerful Queen Georgia living in a big rock castle. Really I mean it, just look at roses on her bathrobe and underware, heven`t roses always been a sign of royalty? Yet, historical science has shown that royal representatives have always had some unusual or extraordinary preferences in their ways of spending quality time. So, this time our beautiful Queen Georgia decided to pleasure herself with such an exotical fruit as a banana!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X