Video of Ekaterina and Leslie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have purchased this scene some time ago, but now I cannot see the video. I received this message: "Error loading media: File could not be played",
    But the before and after scenes are showing perfectly. Could you solve this problem?

All the other videos purchased are fonctionning OK.

Thanks
    Claude
    Last edited by pongo123; 29 January 2018, 02:32 PM. Reason: cannot paste image

video not accessible

I have purchased this scene some time ago, but now I cannot see the video. I received this message: "Error loading media: File could not be played",
    But the before and after scenes are showing perfectly. Could you solve this problem?

All the other videos purchased are fonctionning OK.

Thanks
    Claude

Comment

That HD video is over 4Gb in size, which is causing it not work at the moment. Tech people are already working on getting that fixed, sorry for the trouble. Note that other versions of that video *do* work, like the HQ one (quality 'High' when streaming).

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        That HD video is over 4Gb in size, which is causing it not work at the moment. Tech people are already working on getting that fixed, sorry for the trouble. Note that other versions of that video *do* work, like the HQ one (quality 'High' when streaming).
        No that HQ version is not working either.

Comment

curious.. HQ download works for me. We are talking about this shoot: https://www.abbywinters.com/girl_gir...lie/video/vid1 right?

Comment

hi frans, similar problem for me, trying to stream the HD version direct from the website results in the message "Error loading media: File could not be played", the HQ version however streams and downloads fine without any problems. More problems occur when I click on the HD downlaod link, all I get is the message "File not found".

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X