X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Yessica (comes back)

Nude girl Yessica (comes back)
    Attached Files

Really enjoyable shoot from Yessica. She looks so sexy and has such a slender figure.

Thank you Yessica

yusa

Comment

I agree - long may she keep coming back for more

Comment

Yessica is just an absolute joy! She is so amazingly pretty with her bright smile, soft-spoken voice, long graceful arms and legs and lovely, perky breasts. She starts out wearing some incredibly sexy see-through leggings that show off her nicr bum and pretty panties, but she can't wait to get undressed and do some naked exercises. It's really inspiring to hear how much she loves her gorgeous body: it would be my wish for every girl to be able to appreciate her own beauty as much as Yessica does. "I think my body is very nice to look at," she says, standing up fully nude with a warm smile. "I think it's cute, and it can also be quite sexy. People have complimented me on being good-looking and pretty, so I'm quite happy with what I have actually!" Such a delightful thing to hear!

After some sexy stories about favorite positions (reverse cowgirl!) and how she likes to touch herself, Yessica settles in to masturbate, and it's so wonderful to join her. After her sparkling nude debut shoot, it's very exciting to see her get more intimate and explicit this time. She looks so happy and confident with her long legs open to show off her dazzlingly pretty pussy, gently parting her perfect pink labia with a smile. After hearing all about how she likes to touch herself, it's fantastic to see her bring herself to a soft, breathy orgasm, then melt contentedly into the pillows on the couch. "I feel right now incredibly relaxed, like I can just fall asleep. I feel really comfortable, like I don't have to worry about anything," she says in the afterglow. "I had lots of fun, and I hope you did, too! So thanks for watching." Thank you for an fabulously sweet and sexy shoot, Yessica!
        Last edited by massfan3; 3 March 2018, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X