Thread: Back at the gym!

AW Model Still exploring madelaine_aw's Avatar

Back at the gym!

Hey everyone!

I've just started going back to the gym and joining a few dance classes to try and build up my strength and generally be a bit healthier all round.
    I would love to know what all of your favourite fitness activities are? What are your preferred ways of keeping fit? Gym and dance like me or something totally different?

Here's a pic of what I wear to my pole fitness classes, which I am getting ready for today!

Madelaine xx
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Madeline,

sounds good. if i have time, i do only boring cardio sports. since when have you pink hair?
    i'm looking forwards to your next playdate next wednesday
    have a nice day.

Forum Admin
    hair matches the pants!

At gym I usually do some weights, stuff you can't do outdoors by yourself basically. Once it gets a bit warmer I can go back to riding or running outdoors, bit cold at the moment

Oh, Jess G also does pole-dancing.. she posted pics here: https://forums.abbywinters.com/vbull...ad.php?t=20031

Mistress of the Boards Posting tornado renae_d's Avatar
    Yoga is my thing.

Right now I'm doing this 28 days of yoga, and it's kicking my ass. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8y...gGf0Ct8j17MJHw

I also like doing the 30 day yoga challenge with yoga with adrienne.https://www.youtube.com/user/yogawithadriene
    But her's are a lot more chill.

I am a big fan of the home workout (that way I can slot is in when ever I have the time). I am currently doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred -for at least the 10th time and also enjoy PopSugars videos (https://www.youtube.com/user/popsugartvfit) - I think I like these as they remind my of an abbywinters shoot - she is so happy and positive!

Finally I am a proud member of the hasfit tribe - there are great FREE workouts for men and woman, of all levels and ambitions on youtube by this lovely husband and wife team - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hasfit

Good luck with your fitness goals ladies and gentleman - when I am mid workout and starting to hurt, I find it motivating to know that other people all over the world are busy pushing themselves as well.

Maddy, ohhhhh Maddy, I love how uniform your hair colour looks, it seems like a pink platinium, how amaaazing!

Myself I love touristing as a work out which is basically getting a train ticket to the mountain side or a new city around and walking on the streets till i drop....ofc this I can't do all the time, but almost everyday i dance in the mirror and sing on something again with dance strongly then easier then again, something like bokwa...I forgot how you call this in the world of aerobic...

AW Model Enjoys her stay here valeria_aw's Avatar
    Hey Madelaine! I canīt believe it. I used to practice pole dance too.. I think is a complete sport, ypu hae fun while your body gets a lot of strenght and a nice muscle tone... Iīm looking forward to come back to practice it!!!!
    Show us a picture of one of the tricks that you do... I think I have some mines somewhere on my laptop I will look for it and will share with everyone

By the way ... I canīt wait to have our shooting

Quote Originally Posted by valeria_aw View Post
    Hey Madelaine! I canīt believe it. I used to practice pole dance too.. I think is a complete sport, ypu hae fun while your body gets a lot of strenght and a nice muscle tone... Iīm looking forward to come back to practice it!!!!
    Show us a picture of one of the tricks that you do... I think I have some mines somewhere on my laptop I will look for it and will share with everyone

By the way ... I canīt wait to have our shooting
    Hey cutie,

Ahh no way! That's something we can chat about while we are chilling before/after out shoot I always forget to take my phone out for photos while in pole class, but i'll have to try to take a few to show you soon!

Really looking forward to meeting you xx

Permanent Resident
    I'd love to see photos of your pole class, girls! It always looks so cool and impressive to see people do that. I don't do much of anything at the gym, but I love riding my bicycle. Last year, I rode 100 miles in one day, which I was pretty pleased by. I feel asleep almost as soon as I stopped pedaling, ha. It's pretty cold where I live about six months of the year, but hopefully it'll finally be warm enough to ride again sometime this month.

Also, I can already tell the Madelaine-Valeria shoot is going to be amazing.

Enjoys It Here
    I agree with the above ^ I'm sure it will be an amazing shoot by two stunning ladies...awaiting with eager anticipation

Mistress of the Boards Posting tornado renae_d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by massfan3 View Post
    It's pretty cold where I live about six months of the year, but hopefully it'll finally be warm enough to ride again sometime this month.
    Can you believe you're still getting snow? It's freaking me out!!!

Plenty To Say
    Dear Madelaine

Thanks for sharing - the photo is soo cute .
    Hope that you continue to being here

Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

I'll have to do a post on here as soon as we've done the shoot together to let you all know how it went, maybe if we get some back stage selfies to post too! Super excited xx

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by madelaine_aw View Post
    I'll have to do a post on here as soon as we've done the shoot together to let you all know how it went, maybe if we get some back stage selfies to post too! Super excited xx
    @madelaine_aw: Backstage stories and selfies would be fantastic! I can already imagine your sparkling smiles side-by-side!

Quote Originally Posted by renae_d View Post
    Can you believe you're still getting snow? It's freaking me out!!!
    Ugh, it's been rough. I'm normally not one to complain about winter weather -- I know I live in the northeast U.S. -- but multiple snowstorms in April when I should be riding my bike is getting silly. Enjoy Spain while you can!

Quote Originally Posted by massfan3 View Post
    @madelaine_aw: Backstage stories and selfies would be fantastic! I can already imagine your sparkling smiles side-by-side!

Ugh, it's been rough. I'm normally not one to complain about winter weather -- I know I live in the northeast U.S. -- but multiple snowstorms in April when I should be riding my bike is getting silly. Enjoy Spain while you can!
    Oh thought is happening only in eastern europe, mass to have winter snow in march then raining with thunderlights in april....