Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy love day to all the models & our members<3

Hope you get the love you deserve today

What are you plans for v-day? I'm treating myself and staying home cooking for my friends this evening.
    I recently got myself this new set and had to share it with you all Sending all the love to you all xoxox

Camilla
    Attached Files

Going to treat my dearest to an evening out and just a bit of pampering,,,,,,and yes the new set looks fabulous ,,,,especially with what looks like the hint of pubes on the right hand side of your panties!!!!
    I could be wrong ,but I just love pubes !!!!!

Comment

My lady is out of town, so had to pop on over to AW! Camilla, you are gorgeous as always. Thank you for sharing these amazing pictures with us. Those purple bra and panties go wonderfully with your deep, dark hair. I hope your dinner with friends goes well. We all look forward to seeing more of you.

Comment

Thanks for the holiday wishes and the beautiful photos, Camilla! That lingerie looks very comfortable and so pretty. Without a romantic partner, I spend the evening at a basketball game with a friend, which was a nice time.

It looks like you have boy-girl shoot coming up soon (unless there's another Camilla...): very exciting! Looking forward to meeting your partner and seeing how much fun you have together! Did you make a trip to Europe to do the shoot or were you able to do it at home in Canada?

Comment

Thanks for thinking about us and all the wishes back to you.
          Hope you all had a great Valentines day as well.

Love Sabrina
          Last edited by Sabrina; 16 February 2018, 05:14 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X