Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 65 of 65

Thread: Andreea's uuu, nice boobs in Barcelona!

  1. #41
    AW Model Plenty to say Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by elliebaby View Post
    OMG you are stunning Andreea

    Can't wait for your next shoot
    My thanks Ellie, we had an amazing time shooting !

  2. #42
    AW Model Plenty to say Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by massfan3 View Post
    After these latest photos, I think the title of this thread is a bit of an understatement: your boobs are seriously spectacular! Thanks for the sexy photos: you're so pretty, Andreea. Have a fantastic time in your upcoming shoot: I'm excited to see you back in front of AW's cameras. I know you'll be paired with someone lovely. I can only imagine what it's like for you anticipating playing naked with a beautiful Abby girl, and having it be a surprise who it is: so exciting. Happy Easter!
    Humm like what kind of fantasies do you have about me, Mass?

    Tell me, I am curious!

  3. #43
    AW Model Plenty to say Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by georgexxx20 View Post
    Nice photos Andreea-you have a beautiful full and curvy body! I'm going to have another look at your previous videos and I'm sure your upcoming girl-girl is going to be very hot indeed!
    Thank you George, I was shooting with a lovely blondie...which we had some amazing conversations in the train together ....i felt like we been living the same outrageous crazy lifes at our 20-25 and now we retired in glory getting busy on aw super secret crew!

    Just a little behind the scenes...being very tired after the shoot
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #44
    AW Model Plenty to say Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    208
    But you know what: i might be curious how you do love to have a good time!

  5. #45
    AW Model Plenty to say Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    208
    Whenever i know i have a shoot ...i just cant make out ..mi am excited more about knowing my shoot partner and our shoot producer...it os soo amazing to find out thir lifestories...they all seem happy to share

    Right after the shoot ...i cant walk ...sore bad muscles ...so much laughing so many intense feelings: from the stress of getting safe on the shoot to the fantadies ypu project about every lil stranger you meet on the way!

  6. #46
    Enjoys It Here
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreea View Post
    Thank you George, I was shooting with a lovely blondie...which we had some amazing conversations in the train together ....i felt like we been living the same outrageous crazy lifes at our 20-25 and now we retired in glory getting busy on aw super secret crew!

    Just a little behind the scenes...being very tired after the shoot
    Wow Andrea.....this pic makes me soo horny....can't wait to see your new shoot ,,,,and that lovely angle looking down onto your dark bush!!!Woah!!!

  7. #47
    AW Model Plenty to say Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by happytappy1 View Post
    Oh my my Andreea!!..Just the thought of another AW beauty sharing your beautiful curvy body!!!...Have fun together!!
    Happy tappy happy tappy.....i caould make a song out of your nickname...but still though i checked out the main aw page ...my Barcelona shoot will be released next month

  8. #48
    AW Model Plenty to say Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by elliebaby View Post
    OMG you are stunning Andreea

    Can't wait for your next shoot
    Hey Ellie how do you love to spend your free time?

  9. #49
    Enjoys It Here
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreea View Post
    Hey Ellie how do you love to spend your free time?
    Hey Andreea! Hope you are well my lovely?

    Hmm well I love to swim, walk and go to the gym when I can. But when I'm not being sensible I like to go out & drink wine and dance...then suffer with my sore head & feet the next day!
    I also like to experiment with cooking, trying new combinations of flavours and cooking methods.
    For a while I've been looking into different massage techniques and would love to be able to master a few so I can share what I learn

    ...and also not forgetting keeping up to date with what is going on in AW and chatting with you beautiful people

    Ellie

  10. #50
    AW Model Plenty to say Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by elliebaby View Post
    Ah yes of course.

    Well there are lots of beautiful models, can't wait to find out which one it is
    Well....drums please! Ta da dam ta dam....everybody, meet Hania!

  11. #51
    Enjoys It Here
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreea View Post
    Well....drums please! Ta da dam ta dam....everybody, meet Hania!
    A dream pairing indeed.....dark and light together....the images in my mind are going crazy....two beautiful aw ladies enjoying each other.Have fun gorgeous Andreea and Hania

  12. #52
    Enjoys It Here
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreea View Post
    Well....drums please! Ta da dam ta dam....everybody, meet Hania!
    Yess Andreea...what a treat!!

    This sounds like a seriously sexy partnership and I can't wait to see the results in your shoot

    And I agree with the above, your dark hair & Hania's light hair will be a super contrast


  13. #53
    AW Model Plenty to say Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    208

    Lots of kisses, happy tappy!

    Quote Originally Posted by happytappy1 View Post
    A dream pairing indeed.....dark and light together....the images in my mind are going crazy....two beautiful aw ladies enjoying each other.Have fun gorgeous Andreea and Hania
    Thank you soo much, Mr happy!

  14. #54
    AW Model Plenty to say Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by elliebaby View Post
    Yess Andreea...what a treat!!

    This sounds like a seriously sexy partnership and I can't wait to see the results in your shoot

    And I agree with the above, your dark hair & Hania's light hair will be a super contrast

    Wait to see the attitudes around there!

  15. #55
    Enjoys It Here
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreea View Post
    Wait to see the attitudes around there!
    Hmm attitudes?? Any clues of what kind of attitude or are you keep us in suspense

  16. #56
    Enjoys It Here
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    102
    Oh my my Lovely Andreea,,,,This is getting steamy!!!!Girly giiggles and lots of feminine sexuality.I don't know if Hania posts on here at all ,but getting to know YOUR foxy attitude and general "gioia di vita" i am guessing there will be so much eroticism on display you might have to be careful not to start a fire during the shoot!!!!!!
    Have fun!!!!

  17. #57
    AW Model Plenty to say Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    208
    https://forums.abbywinters.com/vbull...t=17584&page=3


    Actually Hania has a whole thread of her awesome-ness!

  18. #58
    Enjoys It Here
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    102
    I am a pps member and fairly new as well so i'm just finding out what the site has to offer really....but without doubt the usual abby girl is really quite lovely and natural....I have no doubt I will probably buy some of the gorgeous Hania's vids ,,,I didn't realize there were several to choose from actually....Btw I see you have a solo coming out soon as well ...I can't wait to see more of your soo so gorgeous pubes and breasts...

  19. #59
    AW Model Plenty to say Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by happytappy1 View Post
    I am a pps member and fairly new as well so i'm just finding out what the site has to offer really....but without doubt the usual abby girl is really quite lovely and natural....I have no doubt I will probably buy some of the gorgeous Hania's vids ,,,I didn't realize there were several to choose from actually....Btw I see you have a solo coming out soon as well ...I can't wait to see more of your soo so gorgeous pubes and breasts...
    hehe....you check them out...please do tell me if you find smth interesting about us .

  20. #60
    Enjoys It Here
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    102
    .....Interesting,,,,,you have got to be kidding!!! Seriously arousing is more than probable.I just can't wait to see(hopefully),the supersexy Hania licking your soo so pretty labia

  21. #61
    AW Model Plenty to say Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by happytappy1 View Post
    .....Interesting,,,,,you have got to be kidding!!! Seriously arousing is more than probable.I just can't wait to see(hopefully),the supersexy Hania licking your soo so pretty labia
    Getting my white face red a little too
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  22. #62
    Enjoys It Here
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    102
    Wow ,,your lipstick enhances the shape of your lips......and those utterly gorgeous breasts...Oh and the hairstyle,,,,,Pulp Fiction I think!!

  23. #63
    AW Model Plenty to say Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by happytappy1 View Post
    Wow ,,your lipstick enhances the shape of your lips......and those utterly gorgeous breasts...Oh and the hairstyle,,,,,Pulp Fiction I think!!
    Hahah, cosplay right away...might be a anime superhero right before putting on my costume...I see you are all the time online, happy tappy!
    Hoe come?

  24. #64
    AW Model Plenty to say Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    208

    Dreaming about Barcelona

    Today is a ugly weather outside and without noticing i am wearing a pink bracelet from my shooter in Barcelona. She told me accesories makes you always be unique .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  25. #65
    Enjoys It Here
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreea View Post
    Hahah, cosplay right away...might be a anime superhero right before putting on my costume...I see you are all the time online, happy tappy!
    Hoe come?
    Mostly when I get back from work,,,.I joined AW for the most obvious reason;I love women ,they are gorgeous....and the usual churned out porn is boring by comparison(although I still view it sometimes)
    The forum here was completely a surprise to me ...I wasn't going to bother to look up anything because ?(maybe a little embarresed?)What I found was that the models are by and large friendly,intelligent and interesting women who know why I am here and are happy to display their intimate sexuality and a little about themselves as well........Does that make sense??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

 
Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.