X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Cornelia & Livia V

Lesbian Sex: Cornelia & Livia V
    Attached Files

any chance to get the sound repaired? or is my download faulty?
    HQ video has an overlay of old time 8mm projector clicking noise in some places.
    sometimes replacing the girls entirely, sometimes just as an annoying overlay.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphichunter View Post
      any chance to get the sound repaired? or is my download faulty?
      HQ video has an overlay of old time 8mm projector clicking noise in some places.
      sometimes replacing the girls entirely, sometimes just as an annoying overlay.
      The SQ mp4 file of the main-video seems to have problems, the HQ and HD one appear to be fine. Also the WMV variant works ok, so you could try that one or go for the HQ/mp4? I'll ask staff to fix the SQ mp4 file of course, but if you want to watch with proper audio *now* either sq/wmv or hq/mp4 are your options.

Comment

Thanks Frans! I had the same audio issues with the HQ streaming version as well, if you can look into that, though the HD seems OK. On to the review!

Cornelia and Livia embody the Abby Winters spirit so perfectly with their ravishing curly hair, lovably cheeky personalities, beautiful bodies, and love of giving pleasure. So it's no surprise that they immediately clicked when they met on set while shooting with different partners (immortalized in this backstage photo and some cute flirting on the boards from Cornelia here and Livia here!) and wanted the chance to work together on camera. Six months later, AW made their wish come true and I knew the crush they nurtured on each other would make for a great shoot (look how happy they are in this backstage photo!), but I was blown away by how hot it actually turned out. Clocking in at a relatively brief 32 minutes, the girls make every single frame count in an encounter filled with deep, sensual kisses, affectionate and passionate sex and enough multiple orgasms to melt the screen.

With her elegant English accent and sweet dimpled smile, Cornelia always looks so cute, though her fans know by now that she's a sexual dynamo under the surface and she gets things started by eagerly rubbing and licking Livia to a rare over-the-panties orgasm. Gently pretty Livia looks so happy watching what Cornelia is doing, and can't wait to repay the favor by bending her over the couch and making her cum, again before the bottoms come off. The girls' pretty, lacy panties play a key role as things heat up, as Cornelia slips off Livia's, presses them to her face and keeps inhaling with joy throughout the rest of the shoot, while Livia removes Cornelia's knickers only to push them deep inside her soon after. Cornelia revels in the intense sensation of panty-stuffing, keeping her legs beautifully open so Livia (and all of us!) can admire the view of the soft fabric disappearing into her absolutely gorgeous pussy. Livia looks thrilled and moves from providing exquisite oral ("Wow, you're really good at that!" Cornelia moans), to holding Cornelia's face close to hers and rubbing her clit to a blissful orgasm as they look into each other's eyes. "Thanks!" Cornelia says with a dazzling smile as Livia slips the panties out of her.

The girls are so in sync with each other by now that the orgasms come in bunches, including in an epic 69 filled with deeply sensual oral that is filmed beautifully and seems to make both girls cum more than once, and more multiple, simultaneous orgasms in mutual masturbation and steamy tribbing ("our pussies look so cute pressed together!" Cornelia marvels). Totally satisfied, exhausted and blissed-out, the girls cuddle up in each other's arms with dreamy smiles dancing on their lips. After half a year of sexual tension anticipating what it would be like to have sex with each other, Livia and Cornelia discover that the answer is: cute, playful and incandescently hot . Thanks to the girls and to the Abby team for making this dream pairing a reality!
        Last edited by massfan3; 19 March 2018, 03:25 AM.

Comment

HQ mp4 is what I usually download on my iPad.
          HD eats too much space on my disc, only viable for favorites.

edit: downloading on the computer, same effect.
          a good sample of the sound is at 7:05min in of the main video.

2nd edit: HD works fine for me
          Last edited by Sapphichunter; 18 March 2018, 10:20 PM.

Comment

SQ and HQ mp4 both have problems, staff is looking into that. HD is big yeah, but does look nice

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post

The girls are so in sync with each other by now that the orgasms come in bunches, including in an epic 69 filled with deeply sensual oral that is filmed beautifully and seems to make both girls cum more than once, and more multiple, simultaneous orgasms in mutual masturbation and steamy tribbing ("our pussies look so cute pressed together!" Cornelia marvels). Totally satisfied, exhausted and blissed-out, the girls cuddle up in each other's arms with dreamy smiles dancing on their lips. After half a year of sexual tension anticipating what it would be like to have sex with each other, Livia and Cornelia discover that the answer is: cute, playful and incandescently hot . Thanks to the girls and to the Abby team for making this dream pairing a reality!
              Hi, massfan, can't believe that you do anyting else than writing these - wonderful - reviews. I just started with the after Video and realize that the time before will be worth looking at ...:-)

Comment

Hehe, thanks for the feedback. I'm glad people enjoy reading my reviews! I love letting the models and staff know how much their work is admired and appreciated, and highlighting especially delightful shoots for other fans.

Good call about watching the after video first! I always do that, so I know just what exciting moments I have to look forward to. When the girls can't stop kissing afterwards, or say something like, "I can't believe you made me cum four times!", you know good things are in store!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X