How Many 'I Love You's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Many 'I Love You's?

Based on a discussion going on in one of my threads, we were wondering how many times most people are told 'I Love You' by different romantic partners. Would love to hear the numbers of models and members alike. Mine is 12 (not the number I mentioned in my thread, but I can explain that later). So what's yours?

I would say I have heard like 8ish times of I love you, but most of them were in critical situations when my partners wanted to calm me down, like first time I really needed to hear I love you was when I was 19 and my boss cut me slack a part of my sallary, I was selling ice cream that time by summer, so I ended by not having enough to pay my rent....my lover that time wanted to calm me down but all he could go was "I love you, you behaved just the way it should at work,come over my place to watch a movie and calm down together".
    Of course we had some which I realized after years it was a great sex!

yours Andreea ^_^

Comment

no one else will be as brave as Andreea and tell us?

Comment

Oh, just saw this after I posted in your thread Renae. For the record, I'm in my mid 60s now and the number is zero. And I've never had a romantic partner. From my first date when I was 15 up to right now, I only manage to get one, two, three and a couple of times maybe 4 dates and that's as far as I ever get. Never goes from a date into a relationship. Haven't got a clue as to why. Unfortunate, I know, but there are many others like me, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
          Oh, just saw this after I posted in your thread Renae. For the record, I'm in my mid 60s now and the number is zero. And I've never had a romantic partner. From my first date when I was 15 up to right now, I only manage to get one, two, three and a couple of times maybe 4 dates and that's as far as I ever get. Never goes from a date into a relationship. Haven't got a clue as to why. Unfortunate, I know, but there are many others like me, I know.
          Hey Lak, I was thinking the same like you..."uhh , I dont have a romantic partner, it is not like what I was expecting"....but looking back in the past maybe my dates weren't perfect , but I changed and I can say its all aboit looking on another POV . Think about it and you will cherish a few nice moments with your dates in tbe past!

Hope you don't mind my reply but all I want is to encourage you to turn up your life and memories like a sheet fabric (uh I didnt saw this flower printed before on it)

Comment

I haven't seen you posting in a while Laktor! I always think of you about this. I just think there are so many lonely people in the world, I just know there must be one who would love you in their life! But I also know dating can be such a nightmare, that it doesn't always feel worth it to keep trying. My mom is about to turn 59, and she is so over it - she would rather just focus on family from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
              I haven't seen you posting in a while Laktor! I always think of you about this. I just think there are so many lonely people in the world, I just know there must be one who would love you in their life! But I also know dating can be such a nightmare, that it doesn't always feel worth it to keep trying. My mom is about to turn 59, and she is so over it - she would rather just focus on family from now on.
              Hey Renae. Thanks for your kind words. It's amazing that you are still on the boards after all this time. We love you for it! Despite the big hole in my life with the lack of female companionship, I can still say I've had many enjoyments in life and I still spend my days enjoying everything else life has to offer such as live music, which I love, long walks, travel (when I can) gripping tv, and lots more. And of course, this website!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X