Thread: GG appearances.

Posting Champion

GG appearances.

Many ladies have appeared in GG's shoot since the beginning, some have done quite a few. Who did the most ???

Well after a bit of searching, Chloe B comes in first place, 25 GGs and 3 group sets, somehow I'd say she had the occason as she was working for the site. I really don't think it will ever be beaten.

The next one that comes to mind is Juliana - 11 GG, 1 group scene, 1 B/G, 2 guest directions, and like the energiser bunny, she's still going, and going and going......

I remember a few years back Cleo did quite a few also, around 10, I think.

Permanent Resident
    Interesting question! I'm think you're right that Miss Chloe B's amazing record is probably untouchable. The wonderful model-staffers do tend to stand out in this regard. Our beloved Nichole has done 16 (!) girl-girls and 1 group shoot, as well as many solos and IMs. Misha checked in with 14 GGs and a group shoot while Masie has done "only" 9 GGs, hehe. Other standouts: Lulu with 16 GGs, Anneke with 13 GGs, Cleo with 12 GGs and 2 group shoots, Dahlia with 11 GGs, Gretchen with 11 (counting her four-girl orgy as two shoots ) and I'm going to stop there because I could do this all night, ha. Thanks to all these beautiful girls for their dedication to Abby Winters and all the pleasure they've shared with us!
    Last edited by massfan3; 9th March 2018 at 01:44 PM.

Permanent Resident
    At the other end of the spectrum and just as highly appreciated are the ladies who did one girl-girl shoot and road off into the sunset leaving us all breathless. A few favorites who come to mind are Naomi E, Kylee, Irmina, and Mirai.

Mistress of the Boards Posting tornado renae_d's Avatar
    25 is a pretty crazy number, but I don't think any model who met Chloe didn't want to shoot with her! She was the first person I met at AW, and I was definitely smitten.

Still Exploring
    How it is to have sex with this gorgeous women renae d ?

Mistress of the Boards Posting tornado renae_d's Avatar
    Each one is unique

Enjoys It Here
    Damn! I miss Cleo..my fav for a long time

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by elliebaby View Post
    Damn! I miss Cleo..my fav for a long time
    Hi Elliebaby,

welcome here on the boards.
    Do you the following thread?
    Tell us about yourself - meet the others...
    https://forums.abbywinters.com/vbull...ead.php?t=2530

Would be great hearing from you

Love Sabrina

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by renae_d View Post
    25 is a pretty crazy number, but I don't think any model who met Chloe didn't want to shoot with her! She was the first person I met at AW, and I was definitely smitten.
    I beleive that it's true I first became a member then, but that record will be broken by Juliana who now seems to be the new queen according to what has been done and still to come.