Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing David - Project Video myself masterbate!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing David - Project Video myself masterbate!!

Hi All, my name is David and I joined AW yesterday. I was up through most of last night masterbating!!! I absolutely love the site , thank you!! I would love to reciprocate but who would like to watch a video of a naked ginger man in his 40's masterbating like crazy!! maybe I will sommon the courage and post a video of myself at my most naughty!!

welcome to the site, I myself am also "in his 40's" and likes to masterbate to the beautiful women on this site but there is no way I would film myself and then upload it (not sure if its even allowed), the main problem being is I would have trouble keeping the camera straight when the climax comes (sorry) .

I'm sure that a quick search online will bring up sites where they would be happy to see your video but I don't think AW is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by havijack View Post
      welcome to the site, I myself am also "in his 40's" and likes to masterbate to the beautiful women on this site but there is no way I would film myself and then upload it (not sure if its even allowed), the main problem being is I would have trouble keeping the camera straight when the climax comes (sorry) .

I'm sure that a quick search online will bring up sites where they would be happy to see your video but I don't think AW is one of them.
      Hello Guys, happy t meet you on AW platform! reading you i am a little bit envious and melancholic about those times when I had a boyfriend a little older than me (as you say, in the 40' and having sex through the telephone.

We kinda split but, curious to hear more from you after I am coming back from the hospital.

TIll then I wish you to enjoy amazing moments wihh all Aw m0dels

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X