Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request / Suggestion: More Belly Dancing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request / Suggestion: More Belly Dancing!

Hi -- I was originally attracted to AbbyWinters because i saw you have a genre that's almost impossible to find anywhere else -- Topless bellydancing! I especially love the group belly dancing scene with Maddy, Janel, et al. -- Love to watch them seductively dancing topless in those long skirts!! And I only wish there was more of each of them dancing solo, and more belly dancing content as a whole. I recently made the economic decision of placing my membership in "Club" mode, but if you were to put in more belly dancing content, or better still -- crazy though this may sound -- if you created a spin-off site that was all about belly and other ethnic dancing (hula, Tahitian, etc.), I would be a loyal subscriber forever! And I think you would bring in a lot of other new subscribers like me, who are frustrated at not finding this type of content anywhere else... It's a niche waiting to be filled!

Dave

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
Working...
X