Socks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Socks

I don't know about you people, but I wonder. Do girls really have to keep their socks on, especially in GG shoot ? Are they ashamed of their feet, are they shy, are they cold. So why ??? Back in Australia they rarely had their socks on and it was allright.

Just wondering.

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
    I don't know about you people, but I wonder. Do girls really have to keep their socks on, especially in GG shoot ? Are they ashamed of their feet, are they shy, are they cold. So why ??? Back in Australia they rarely had their socks on and it was allright.

Just wondering.
    I tend to keep my socks on because everything is happening so quickly & passionately. Maybe a little chilly too (;

Comment

We have just had two cold fronts batter their way across Europe.

The thing about abbywinters shoots (that make everything look so beautiful), is the use of natural light but the downside of bright apartments with large windows and light reflecting pale wooden floors, is that they tend to be FREEZING

Comment

yes I love womens feet and often jerk off to them! Keeping the socks on is a big no, no to me!!!

Comment

When a model wears any clothing for the entire shoot it is almost always because there are tattoos underneath. Judith also wears a kind of wristband on her left wrist. You can be sure that there is a tattoo under it.

Abby Winters pretends that it does not have models with tattoos. In fact many of the models have tattoos but the site requires them to be hidden. That is why many of the models do not get fully naked.

Comment

Surely that can't be the reason? I am not a lover of tattoos but over the years some of the best looking Abby Winters models (Liandra and Klaudia are a couple of examples) have been very heavily tattoo'd. Gala has the most gorgeous legs and bum but the lines - for me at least - are spoiled by the silly band that she has worn in recent shoots, presumably hiding a tattoo on her right thigh. I really would prefer not to have socks or bands or scarves tied round arms. Let's see the girls as they are please. Anyone else got any views?

Comment

It is the reason. Before the site left Australia there were far more models — 3 new models each week. Some had tattoos and some didn’t. Most members don’t like tattoos, but there were enough non-tattooed models for the site not to worry about showing the tattoos of the models who had them. Since moving to Europe it’s been a real struggle for them to find new models, and when they do find one she often has tattoos. So AW’s solution is to hide them. This seems to me to be dishonest and it often spoils the shoot — when you never see the model’s back, for example, or she spends the entire shoot with a towel draped over her shoulder or wearing long leggings. Members have repeatedly said on the boards they don’t like this policy; the majority attitude seems to be, we don’t like tattoos but we’d rather see a tattooed model fully naked than covered. But the site won’t change. They keep trotting out excuses like, it was cold, or my tattoo is very recognisable and various others but they’re all just BS. They hide tattoos because members don’t like tattoos, and they don’t accept the fact that members would rather see a naked tattooed girl than a non-naked girl.

Comment

I have socks on in my shoots because of my tattoos, I have very large tattoos on my calf, knees and right arm that I adore - to me they are a part of who I am, I got my first tattoo on my 18th birthday as I have always been a fan of how they look, but I do understand that they aren't to everyone's taste and do not mind covering them up for my shoots

Comment

For me it’s a matter of honesty first of all and a bit of common sense as well.

A declaration of interest to begin with. I don’t like tattoos. It distresses me that a young woman would (as I see it) disfigure her beautiful bodywith ugly ink marks. I’m not saying she doesn’t have a right to do it if she wants; I’m just saying I don’t like it.

Let’s take the common sense part first. Many models have tattoos. Some are large and dominate her body; others are small and unobtrusive. If AW management had any sense they would simply disregard the ones that are unobtrusive: a single armband, for example, or a small butterfly on the hip.

Then there are the big ones, and that’s where honesty, or rather dishonesty, comes in. This site wants to present itself as a site that doesn’t shoot heavily tattooed models. So if a model has heavy tattoos, she should be rejected. Period. But what AW does, quite dishonestly, is shoot the model but cover the tattoos, often going to quite ridiculous lengths to ensure that they’re not seen and pretend they don’t exist.

I’ve posted about this many times but AW management pretends not to understand what is really very simple.

If the tattoos are minor, don’t worry about them. If they’re heavy, then either don’t shoot the model, or shoot her tattoos and all. It’s pretty simple.

Comment

I agree with Jacksonpe49.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X