• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest Direction: Hania & Kate G

Guest Direction: Hania & Kate G
    Attached Files

I love Kate G so this should be good.

Comment

What ever happened to this? I remember seeing it coming soon but now I can't find it!

Comment

It is coming - release date is currently set for 19th June - Not much longer to wait! xxx

Comment

I was wondering too. I just can't get enough Kate!

Comment

This wonderful shoot is more than worth the longer-than-expected wait to see it: Hania and Kate make such a lovely and dreamy pair. This really is the guest direction scenario at its very best: two charming girls getting to know each other, sharing sexy stories, admiring and exploring each other's beautiful bodies and giving each other lots and lots of pleasure. As always, Hania is clearly delighted to be making a new friend and has lots of fun and thoughtful questions for adorable Kate, who is so straightforward and happy share her thoughts about massages, toys, boys, girls and everything in between. I was a bit unsure about the long running times on the guest direction shoots when they debuted, and figured I'd just skip around and watch different parts, but Hania and Kate are so much fun to listen to that I ended up over an hour of this one without interruption. It was really enjoyable to get to know more about both of these lovely girls.

In addition to the engaging conversation, the sexy action in this one is dazzlingly hot. Hania starts things off by rubbing Kate's gorgeous pussy, and she's really, really good at it. It was enthralling to watch Hania's skilled fingers do their magic, carefully observing Kate's facial expressions to know when to build the speed and pressure to give her a breathtaking orgasm. Kate looks so beautiful at the height of pleasure. Later on, the masturbate side-by-side and Hania's arousal is incandescent. She cries out with one of the most intense climaxes she's shared with us yet (and that's saying something ), throwing her head back as jolts of ecstasy flood her body. The look of happiness and admiration on Kate's face is priceless, and she can't help giggling. "Why are laughing at me?" Hania half-seriously asks as she catches her breath. "It was just so lovely to watch you," Kate sweetly replies. Hania then reveals that she saved up several days beforehand, resisting the urge to touch herself until she could do it with Kate on camera, and her sacrifice truly paid off.

And those are just the first two of the many orgasms the girls share together. I'll let you discover the rest for yourself, but rest assured that this is one of nicest, Abby-est shoots on the site, and Kate and Hania made the most of the special time together. Thanks girls! I hope you get your wish to meet up again sometime.

Comment

Reviews dont get better than that - thanks Massfan xx

Comment

Aw, that's nice to hear, Masie. Thank you guys for putting these two lovelies together! The new preview clip of Satine's guest direction debut with Madelaine looks like it'll be another fine example of the form. Were you involved in arranging that one by any chance?

Comment

I might have had a small hand in (but sadly not a physical one)x

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X