X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Alba & Kate G

Lesbian Sex: Alba & Kate G
    Attached Files

Great !!! one of the best GG Abbywinters ever (and I am an old member). There's love and passion between this two girls, a real connection, it's very hot. They have beautiful body. And there's a dominant (alba) and a submisive (alba).
    Thanks Alba, Kate, and Abbywinters for this moment.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation for others Frenchfan and a big thank you to the ladies for letting us film this encounter x

Comment

The steamy, passionate connection between Kate and Alba is absolutely electrifying in this instant classic shoot. Dear shooter Ursula, who has certainly been present for countless hours of incredible girl-girl sex, seems blown away by these two sweetly adorable girls in the after video. "Wow!" Ursula breathlessly exclaims as Kate and Alba giggle knowingly and snuggle even closer and look deep into each other's eyes. "Wow, indeed!" Kate says. "We couldn't keep our hands off each other!" There's so much luscious, sensual kissing to start off the shoot as the girls burst into the room mid-makeout and roll around the bed, lips and tongues melting together as they tear off each other's clothes. It's very hot to see the tension build as they explore with hands and mouths, but hold off the true intimate contact until they are both completely naked. At that point, the girls launch into sexual overdrive, filling the screen dazzlingly bright sparks of pure lust as they do everything they can to push each other to the heights of blissful orgasmic pleasure. It is so, so hot to watch.

Kate is just miraculously cute, with an angelic smile, soft and sexy Aussie accent, and spectacularly beautiful curves that make my heart flutter with joy every time she graces the screen. And sexy Alba has a special something in her cheerful personality, fabulously fit figure and generous, openhearted demeanor that is truly captivating, both to her fans and her partners. Maia, Carmen, Hania and Kate all look completely enamored of Alba in their shoots and want to savor every second they have in the arms of such a sweetly sexy Spanish lady.

For Kate, that means launching into the action by inviting Alba to sit on her face and giving her spirited oral, a warm smile dancing on her lips as she licks. Alba soon takes command and grinds her pussy on Kate's tongue to a sexy climax. Kate isn't ready to stop, though, and gets Alba to lay back with her legs in the air for even deeper oral until Alba cums again. Alba then needs to return the favor and gets Kate on top of her for sweetly romantic missionary-style fingering that lets the girls kiss deeply and make sexy eye contact as Kate reaches a dreamy orgasm.

The girls experiment with some sexy, unusual positions, including Kate grinding against blindfolded Alba's arm and later rubbing her hard nipple against Alba's clit in a hypnotic closeup, and Alba having an explosive orgasm in a handstand (!!) as Kate penetrates her hard with her fingers ("This is such a good view of your pussy!" Kate marvels.) But the two standout moments for me are the two stunning oral orgasms Kate has thanks to Alba's gifted mouth. One is an amazing 69 filled with mouthwatering closeups of both ends of the action that provide proof positive that Kate has one of the most gorgeous pussies on earth. Her light pink labia, soft thighs and fluffy pubic hair look wonderful as Alba worships her with her tongue and Kate cries out with release. Later, Kate lays backs for more oral until she reaches one of the most magically erotic orgasms on AW. It demands to be experienced for itself, so I'll just say seeing such an adorable girl experiencing so much intense pleasure has taken my breath away each of the several times I've watched it now.

I absolutely love this shoot: thanks so much to Kate, Alba and our gifted Barcelona shooters, who make little cameo appearances in the full-length mirror, skillfully getting in just the right spots to allow us to experience this joyfully beautiful encounter to the fullest, sexiest extent possible!

Comment

Loved the photos, especially this sexy shot of Alba licking Kate's nipple.

Comment

In my opinion the best GG-Shoot currently available on AW. Outstanding!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X