Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love you Bobbie

Kisses **************************************

Aw this honestly made my entire weekend. I've been rather quiet these past few months and have been feeling sad and unsexy so thank you for the kind message. reminds me that I always have you guys and that you guys are such a supportive bunch!

Comment

as a quick update, I've also moved back to BC! and my hair is also almost out of the awkward stages of growing! also check out my cute porg—he loves mcdonald's cheeseburgers!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 2018-01-29 at 5.19 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	649348

Name:	Photo on 2018-03-19 at 6.32 PM #2.jpg
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	649349

Comment

Ahaaaa! Thought that like Ewoks the Porgs also are carnivores.

Since December I tried to order this one, but they just are unavailable.

Name:	61FRTkTsy8L._SL1080_.jpg
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	649350

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbie_AW View Post
          also check out my cute porg—he loves mcdonald's cheeseburgers!
          Bobbie may just have invented the porg pie hat...looking stylish!

Comment

Hehe, your porg is just as cute as you are, Bobbie! It's so nice to hear from you. Hope you've been having some fun back in BC. Your hair looks great, as does your glasses and bright smile, as always.

Your fans are definitely always here for you whenever you need us. You're a very special part of the AW community and you will always be welcomed with open arms whenever you have a chance to drop by the boards and share what's going on in your life. We adore you, Bobbie!

Comment

Aw this honestly made my entire weekend. I've been rather quiet these past few months and have been feeling sad and unsexy so thank you for the kind message. reminds me that I always have you guys and that you guys are such a supportive bunch!
              Hearing back from you made my week dear. Why feeling unsexy!!! if you feel unsexy nothing in this world will be sexy!! Love your prog.. You looking cute as ever.. Miss your blue hair. Like massfan3 said, we adore you, we miss you and we always love you.

Comment

I will just go ahead and pile on here, Bobbie. I'm glad that this site can be a source of positivity for you, as that can be kind of rare on the Internet. It seems that so many of the other models really do find you totally sexy. To hear Billie T talk about her shoot with you, for instance, is proof enough that the people who really know you find you incredibly sexy. For those of us who see pictures of you, it's a no-brainer--you're gorgeous in every way. We will keep sending you good vibes and hope that brighter days are ahead for you, which I'm sure they are.

Comment

Originally posted by jws1981 View Post
                  I will just go ahead and pile on here, Bobbie. I'm glad that this site can be a source of positivity for you, as that can be kind of rare on the Internet. It seems that so many of the other models really do find you totally sexy. To hear Billie T talk about her shoot with you, for instance, is proof enough that the people who really know you find you incredibly sexy. For those of us who see pictures of you, it's a no-brainer--you're gorgeous in every way. We will keep sending you good vibes and hope that brighter days are ahead for you, which I'm sure they are.
                  Right said! Brighter days are right ahead of you and also for us as we get to see you in more shoots! Hugs.

Comment

as a quick update, I've also moved back to BC! and my hair is also almost out of the awkward stages of growing! also check out my cute porg—he loves mcdonald's cheeseburgers!

[ATTACH]41822[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH]41823[/ATTACH]
                    EHat is the story of the porg?
                    Its the very first time I HEARabout it!

Comment

Hope you're feeling well these days Much love to you.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X