Clear All

Real life couple Jake & Kayla J

Real life couple Jake & Kayla J
    Attached Files

Wow..Incredible nipples

Comment

Thank you, elliebaby

Comment

Hi Kayla and Jake!! I just saw the pictures of your shoot together and it is amazing. I love everything you two did together. Especially his butt play and Kayla's too!! I can't wait to see the video!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skin25 View Post
          Hi Kayla and Jake!! I just saw the pictures of your shoot together and it is amazing. I love everything you two did together. Especially his butt play and Kayla's too!! I can't wait to see the video!!
          Thank you, Skin25!
          Do you have a favorite shot from the shoot? (video soooon!)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	gb_jake_kayla_j225.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	649415

This is OUR favorite shot!

Comment

There are lots of them that I like, but I love seeing you lick his butt!! I also love seeing the two of you make love as you look like you care about each other and love each other so much!!

Name:	gb_jake_kayla_j189.jpg
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	649416

Comment

…such a cute shoot…one could get jelous of Kayla
                Love Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina View Post
                  …such a cute shoot…one could get jelous of Kayla
                  Love Sabrina
                  Do you have a favorite photo or moment from our videos? KJ

Comment

Name:	gb_jake_kayla_j202-med.jpg
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	649426

So many sexy pics to choose from but I like this one because.... I can see your gorgeous face, amazing nipples, perfectly sized breasts, perfect peach and the most inviting hairy pussy...all in one shot

Comment

Originally posted by elliebaby View Post
                      [ATTACH]41940[/ATTACH]

So many sexy pics to choose from but I like this one because.... I can see your gorgeous face, amazing nipples, perfectly sized breasts, perfect peach and the most inviting hairy pussy...all in one shot
                      This is a great shot! It shows how relaxed I am & how much I trust Jake.

Comment

Originally posted by skin25 View Post
                        there are lots of them that i like, but i love seeing you lick his butt!! I also love seeing the two of you make love as you look like you care about each other and love each other so much!!
                        [ATTACH]41924[/ATTACH]
                        he loved it too!

Comment

Incredible video, Kayla. Thanks to you and Jake for filming this.

Comment

Originally posted by genericredux View Post
                            Incredible video, Kayla. Thanks to you and Jake for filming this.
                            Thank YOU! We still can't stop talking about what an amazing day it was. SO thankful that we have these photos to remember & cherish the experience

Comment

I agree with other posters, your video with Jake shows a very loving couple enjoying and wanting to please each other. The butt plug Jake used in the video looked just the right size and shape and I would like to try one like it. Can you tell me where I can buy a butt plug like the one you used?

Comment

Originally posted by bighips View Post
                                I agree with other posters, your video with Jake shows a very loving couple enjoying and wanting to please each other. The butt plug Jake used in the video looked just the right size and shape and I would like to try one like it. Can you tell me where I can buy a butt plug like the one you used?
                                Hi, lovely! Happily!
                                We are playing with the medium Njoy Pure Plug. I love the little handle on it! And the shape is just perfect. I looked it up for you and the pure plugs range from $65 to $85 when buying directly from the manufacturer. Maybe another shop has a deal, though?

I love questions like this. Thanks for reaching out.

Xoxoxoxox
                                Kayla J

Comment

I love a woman who knows how to love her man's ass.

I'm waiting for some insanely hot couple to be the first here to do a full-on pegging session.

Comment

Comparing the photo shoot to the video it seems like quite a bit was cut from the video...unfortunate. Wish We could have seen some of the other stuff. Is it possible to release a 2nd longer version somehow?

Comment

Originally posted by elcagito View Post
                                      Comparing the photo shoot to the video it seems like quite a bit was cut from the video...unfortunate. Wish We could have seen some of the other stuff. Is it possible to release a 2nd longer version somehow?
                                      kayla_j can probably tell you more about the shoot herself, but note that stills and video are shot seperately.. things you see in the stills weren't nessecarily done during video shoot as well.

Comment

kayla_j You are so beautiful Kayla J. Your nipples are bigger than my future haha. You are a such a splendid model. Thank you for being so pretty

Comment

Originally posted by elcagito View Post
                                          Hello friend!! Did you get a chance to see my new Postcard shoot with Jake?

heheh

XOXOXO

Kayla J

Comment

Originally posted by fendimuscle View Post
                                            kayla_j You are so beautiful Kayla J. Your nipples are bigger than my future haha. You are a such a splendid model. Thank you for being so pretty
                                            Ha! Thanks, fendimuscle [insert MAJOR heart eyes!]

You're so so sweet to me. Hehehe

XOXOXO

Kaylaaaa J

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X