X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Mariana & Paulina

Lesbian Sex: Mariana & Paulina
    Attached Files

This such a special, epic shoot, filled with sexy surprises! First of all, it marks the long-awaited return of one of my favorite AW girl-girl scenarios: a blind date shoot! Mariana and Paulina both only know the name of the girl they'll be working with, but have never talked to her or seen photos her or know anything else about her until Mariana walks into Paulina's apartment with the cameras rolling. What a joy it is to be there to see their eyes light up as they meet for the first time and hug, knowing they'll having sex within minutes. The crackling erotic charge of this scenario worked wonders in the classic pairings of Larissa M and Keilyn and Chloe B and Misha, and it thrills once again here. Second, Mariana and Paulina are both stunningly, spectacularly beautiful. With their dazzling smiles, flowing dark hair and marvelously toned figures, they look like they'd be right at home on an awards show red carpet or fashion runway, but lucky for us, they've chosen a career that celebrates their beauty without the need for clothes. And as soon as they share their first steamy kiss, the girls realize they're on exactly the same sexual wavelength, with a taste for slow, teasing buildup to some sweetly kinky play with lots of kitchen items, leading to explosive orgasms followed by laughter and cuddles.

The shooters give Mariana and Paulina plenty of time to explore their desires, and the main video clocks in 79 minutes, possibly the longest AW girl-girl ever. The girls make the most of their time by delightedly undressing each other, Paulina giggling at Mariana's adorable egg-themed panties and Mariana slowly tugging Paulina's crocheted bikini bottoms to the side to reveal her beautiful pussy. "You have a happy face!" Paulina says as she watches, and Mariana replies, "My face? Your face!" and starts licking. From there, the girls indulge in beautiful, wall-to-wall sex, ravishing each other on the floor, the stove and the table with erotic abandon. I don't want to spoil the surprises, so I'll just say the girls make very good use of blindfolds, cooking materials, kitchen implements, a particularly sexy food item, and their own eager mouths and skilled, beautifully manicured fingers. There's so much sweet eye contact as the girls let each other know how good they feel, deep kisses at the height of orgasm, sensual licking of cum-soaked fingers, and warm giggles in the afterglow. Mariana has one of the most intense orgasm faces I've ever seen, and it's wonderful to see her cum, then laugh with Paulina in relief and joyful disbelief. Everything else these dazzling ladies share together, I'll let you discover for yourself: this shoot is a treasure trove of sexiness.

Thanks so much to the girls and the fabulous Barcelona team for arranging this special shoot, complete with lovely bonus videos of the girls meeting, dressing and raving about each other in self-shot reactions, and for getting so many wonderful camera angles of the lustful, blissful action!

Comment

How could I possibly not watch this shoot after your wonderfully constructed review which, I must say, absolutely sent my imagination into overdrive!!
      My task for tonight is sorted Thanks for taking the time to write this for us massfan

Comment

This was indeed a shoot done a little differently. Ursula in Barcelona did an amazing job at allowing two fabulous woman to shine on camera.

Interested to hear what everyone thinks of this one and some of the things that were tried a little differently.

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
          This was indeed a shoot done a little differently. Ursula in Barcelona did an amazing job at allowing two fabulous woman to shine on camera.

Interested to hear what everyone thinks of this one and some of the things that were tried a little differently.
          I liked this angle. It felt like it had a narrative almost and there was a story to the two girls interacting. I loved the awkward shyness at the beginning that transformed into intense passion in just a few minutes. Well done Ursula!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X