X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Paige T

Nude girl Paige T
    Attached Files

Definately a big WOW for the lovely Paige....A beauty indeed!!!

Comment

the video is not there as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
        the video is not there as it should be.
        Yep, there were problems with this video and it's being fixed. Video for this will be released tomorrow.

Comment

Yeyyy....Hoping Paige T will come soon on the boards, I cant wait to know her better!

Comment

video still not working ?

Comment

Hi!

I hope everyone has a lovely day! I would like to let you know that we are currently fixing a sound issue in Paige T solo and as soon as we will fix it we will add the video to the site. However, it may take some days (the issue seems to be very mysterious and complex). We are very sorry for the delay and i promise we work as fast as we can to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by izzy View Post
                Hi!

I hope everyone has a lovely day! I would like to let you know that we are currently fixing a sound issue in Paige T solo and as soon as we will fix it we will add the video to the site. However, it may take some days (the issue seems to be very mysterious and complex). We are very sorry for the delay and i promise we work as fast as we can to fix it.
                The video is now available, but the sound is not working.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonpe49 View Post
                  The video is now available, but the sound is not working.
                  The downloaded files play fine for me, viewing them on site/streaming has problems with low/standard/high (i.e. hd works)

Comment

Video now plays fine both on website and as downloaded, happy viewing!

Comment

Nice erotic video from Paige. Loved her carefree and joyful sexuality. An all over fabulous body (is she 38?) from her infectious smile to her sweet pussy.

Comment

Paige is so lovely! She has such a nice, bright smile and a beautiful toned figure. I'm glad the sound issues were fixed, because she has a very sweet voice and has some fun and interesting things to say about her threesome fantasies, her love of rough sex and the excitement of sending her boyfriend sexy photos, complete with a demonstration. She ends the video by making herself laugh with one of the all-time great sign-offs: "I sure had a good time, and I hope you liked looking at my pussy!" Rest assured that we loved it, Paige! Presuming her age is listed correctly, it's a special treat to meet a new Abby model who is exactly the same age as me!

Comment

Originally posted by izzy View Post
                          Hi!

Yeah, Izzy is back :-)
                          Thanks and great to hearing from you

Love Sabrina

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X