Hello, new member, one question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, new member, one question

Hello congrats on the site, it is amazing!

At the end of most GG shoots, there is a photo of the two girls standing, holding hands. I would like to download this photo, from as many shoots as possible.

I have found a way to find these photos by using the tag Standing Up GG pair. This leads me to a bunch of videos. However, it does not lead me to a set a photos that I can download. I imagine this set exists somewhere, but I don't know how to access it.

Can you please help me?

Thanks!

Barnes

If you go to the opening page and you scroll down you will come to "fetishes" then you look for "best friends naked" that should lead you to most of them. I really do not know why "standing up gg pair" does not get you to these pics.

Hope this will help you.

Comment

Hello Casgrain.

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it! Yes, I was able to find those picks. However, there doesn't seem to be anywhere to download them. When I click on the individual pic, it takes me to the photo shoot of that particular couple. What I would like to do it download all the pics on that page, as I see them.

I guess there is a function or something that I am not seeing...

Comment

As far I know you can only download zip/collections of stills-set of shoots, not of selected pictures.

Comment

Ah, that is why I am having such a hard time!

Is there a way that I can find out if there is a collection of photos of girls standing, holding hands together after their GG shoot? I imagine there would be such a thing, but I don't know where to look for something like that.

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by Barnes View Post
            Is there a way that I can find out if there is a collection of photos of girls standing, holding hands together after their GG shoot? I imagine there would be such a thing, but I don't know where to look for something like that.
            You found the collection (called 'fetish') fine, you just can't download such a collection as one big zip.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X