X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Kate G & Lucie L

Lesbian Sex: Kate G & Lucie L
    Attached Files

Hooray! The wait is almost over. Since Masie hinted at this shoot I've felt like a kid waiting for one of those "please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery" offers from the back of a cereal box.

Comment

Let me know what you think!!!!

Comment

Our dear Lucie holds a very special place in the AW community as, I believe, the first and only model from France to do girl-girl shoots. For everyone who melts at the sound of sexy French accents amidst soft cries of pleasure, her shoots are always a treat, and this is only the second one she's done since she had her first-ever sexual experience with a woman with Lulu back in 2014. I know she's had time to play with other ladies since then, and her girl-loving abilities are on wonderful display in this sparkling shoot with newly-minted Abby superstar Kate. Like all of us, Lucie is clearly dazzled by how cute and lovable Kate is, and Kate seems to get a special charge from Lucie's elegant beauty and the chance to show her that she's not as innocent as she looks by taking out her sexy pink rope.

The girls start out with some sweet kisses and gentle foreplay as they undress, with Lucie ending up fully nude while Kate has only lost her T-shirt. "I'm feeling very overdressed," she giggles and Lucie replies, "I know, what's going on?" Soon the girls are both naked and locked in a passionate 69, filmed in loving closeups of absolutely beautiful pussies with even prettier faces nestled in them, expertly licking. It's so splendidly erotic and followed by another great view where Lucie stands in front of Kate for some tender oral. Kate then gets the first orgasm in doggy before the girls decide to masturbate each other with their panties, sharing sweet eye contact and kisses until they cum at the same time.

Then it's time for Lucie to be tied up for the very first time. The look on her face is priceless when Kate reveals that her arms are going to be bound to her legs: "and then I have this free," Kate says, caressing Lucie's pussy. "Oh my God, I'm going to die of pleasure!" Lucie exclaims, and that's nearly what happens. Kate is an expert with the pink rope, as revealed in one her solos, and ties knots to keep Lucie's legs open and give her no choice but to surrender to Kate's gifted tongue. As she licks and sucks, Kate thoughtfully casts her pretty eyes upward to make sure Lucie is enjoying her first bondage experience, which is confirmed with a sensual orgasm. "Should I untie you?" she asks, and when it's clear Lucie would like a bit more, Kate cheekily says, "but first...!" and climbs on top for some beautiful tribbing. Kate's amazing bum looks wonderfully bouncy as they grind together and both girls' beautiful faces sparkle as bliss washes over them. "Wow, that was full of surprises!" Lucie marvels as they kiss and cuddle, and one gets the sense that, like having sex with girls, rope play may turn out to be something else Lucie has experienced for the first time at AW that ends up becoming one of her favorite things to do. Thanks so much, girls!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X