First time with a woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time with a woman?

Hello I am a new member here. Wondrous site!

I was wondering if someone had a list of models who experienced their first time with a woman here on AW?

I would really appreciate it to know about it. I'm sure others would too!

Thanks!

Barnes

Hi Barnes

I'm no expert but I'm sure if you type "first time with a girl" into the search site section at the top of the main page, selecting 'tags' from the drop down, it should give you a list of the relevant shoots...if that doesn't work then apologies

Comment

There wasn't a comprehensive list until just now, when I accepted the challenge and created one for you. The beautiful experience of seeing models have their first time with a girl on camera is burned into my memory, so I went through the list of all the girl-girls and identified these shoots. I checked the handwritten notes and raves and videos for all of them, so I'm pretty sure they're all genuine first-time experiences (as opposed to models who have been with girls before, just not on camera: but that's awesome, too!). I probably missed some (feel free to add more I didn't think of, fellow AW obsessives!), but this ought to keep you busy for a while.

(First timers are in bold.) Paula with Anneke, Lucinda with Chloe B, Gillian with Ava, Kirra with Carla, Mandy M with Indiana, Ren with Kiki, Silvie with Carly T, Chahna with Blaire, Iveta with Tamra, Laria with Satine, Gretchen with Masie, Renae D with Nichole, ​Gisela with Alyssa, Dani L with Carian, Analyn with Jade, Janee with Lulu, Lucie L with Lulu, Noor with Anjali, Carmen M with Beatrix, Jada with Kenji, Billie T with Bobbie, Alina with Amber, Mila with Sasha M, Sara D with Katherine J, Lucy A with Laney, and Emma B with Ekaterina

Extra-special scenarios: models who had her first experience with a woman on camera, then later was the partner for a girl having her first time!
      Lacey with Katy, followed by Annette P with Lacey.
      Fotina with Julia B, followed by Melinda with Fotina, and Carys with Fotina.

Two best friends, neither of whom had been with a girl before and wanted to share their first time together on camera! Aletta and Klara

An adorable virgin's first time having sex with anyone, anywhere, of either gender! So sweet: Mirai with Laney

My deepest gratitude to all the girls who have invited us to join them on their maiden girl-girl adventure! It's such a special, important, sexy life experience and it means the world that you wanted us to be there to experience it with you! It's easy to see how much the models love it, since so many of the first-timers came back for many more girl-girls. And thanks to everyone at AW for creating such a safe, supportive, caring and welcoming environment that makes the models comfortable sharing their first time. One of the many reasons why AW is the very best site there is!
      Last edited by massfan3; 18 April 2018, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Wow Mass,,,,Thanks for compiling this.Useful to me as a pps member....Going to do some research when I get back from work!!

Comment

Massfan you are an encyclopedia of amazing sexy knowledge - thanks so much for putting such a great list together! xx

Comment

A few more to add to the list:

Fallon and Olivia M, Naomi E and Kirra, Melita and Greta, Zasha and Carly T, Tricia L and Maria S, Luna and Flora, Kaylee and Samantha Jane, Mayla and Cleo (not 100% sure on this last one).
            Last edited by trebor; 19 April 2018, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
              (First timers are in bold.) Paula with Anneke, Lucinda with Chloe B, Gillian with Ava, Kirra with Carla, Mandy M with Indiana, Ren with Kiki, Silvie with Carly T, Chahna with Blaire, Iveta with Tamra, Laria with Satine, Gretchen with Masie, Renae D with Nichole, ​Gisela with Alyssa, Dani L with Carian, Analyn with Jade, Janee with Lulu, Lucie L with Lulu, Noor with Anjali, Carmen M with Beatrix, Jada with Kenji, Billie T with Bobbie, Alina with Amber, Mila with Sasha M, Sara D with Katherine J, Lucy A with Laney, and Emma B with Ekaterina

Extra-special scenarios: models who had her first experience with a woman on camera, then later was the partner for a girl having her first time!
              Lacey with Katy, followed by Annette P with Lacey.
              Fotina with Julia B, followed by Melinda with Fotina, and Carys with Fotina.

Two best friends, neither of whom had been with a girl before and wanted to share their first time together on camera! Aletta and Klara

An adorable virgin's first time having sex with anyone, anywhere, of either gender! So sweet: Mirai with Laney
              Some of my all time favorites in here, anything with Carly T, Jada, Fotina, Renae D, Blaire or Kiki are amazing

Comment

You're very welcome everyone! Hope you all have lots of fun exploring the list.

Thanks for the additions, Trebor! How did I forget Melita and Greta?! That's one of my very favorites. Melita's orgasm is so intense it's like she's been waiting her entire life for it...and in a way, she was!

Comment

How did I forget Melita and Greta?! That's one of my very favorites. Melita's orgasm is so intense it's like she's been waiting her entire life for it...and in a way, she was!
                  One of my all time favorite shoots too! Melita is so adorable. She had another spectacular orgasm in her last solo shoot, the one of her in the closet in the old Abby office.

Comment

I knew I should of left it to the experts lol...thank you massfan/trebor...I love looking back at those older shoots - some horny ladies there

Comment

What a great idea

Here are some thoughts and please check

ana_b & juliana

Giselle & Sue-Ann

Yasmeena & Clarissa

ana_b & irina

Sondrine & Emma B

Love Sabrina
                      Last edited by Sabrina; 21 April 2018, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Um, let's talk about how loving & gentle Layla K. was in MY first ever G/G situation! WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by kayla_j View Post
                          Um, let's talk about how loving & gentle Layla K. was in MY first ever G/G situation! WOW!
                          Yes let's....um over to you Kayla

Comment

Originally posted by elliebaby View Post
                            Apparently, Miss Layla K. has had quite a bit of time to perfect her technique of how to please a lady. Not only that, she took on a "big sister" role & made me feel sooo comfortable on set. Did you know that we have the SAME favorite musician?? We had to try not to shake our booties & lip-sync during our lovely scene. After our video, we had some good cuddles & we had a chance to talk about the things we loooved doing together.

Comment

Originally posted by elliebaby View Post
                              Apparently, Miss Layla K. has had quite a bit of time to perfect her technique of how to please a lady. Not only that, she took on a "big sister" role & made me feel sooo comfortable on set. Did you know that we have the SAME favorite musician?? We had to try not to shake our booties & lip-sync during our lovely scene. After our video, we had some good cuddles & we had a chance to talk about the things we loooved doing together.
                              Sounds like you both connected so well together, which I'm sure will be evident when I watch your shoot (when is it released???)

So does this mean you are wanting to do more girl/girl shoots? It must be awful for Jake to have to watch you having passionate sex with another beautiful woman lol

Comment

That sounds delightful, Kayla! Layla certainly seems like a perfect match for your first time, and not just because of your rhyming names. She is always so caring and attentive to her partners in her shoots, so I know she must have loved making you feel comfortable and guiding you through the experience. Imagining the two of you cuddling and talking about music is already making me smile. Who was the musician you bonded over? And had you seen any of Layla's shoots before you met her?

Comment

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this list, I very much appreciate it. I suggest we make this available to other members in the future, as I am sure many people will enjoy it, also.

Barnes

Comment

Hey Barnes!

As massfan mentioned, I also had my first sexual experience with a girl on AW.

As some of you may know, I do work on the fetishes and I wanted to make this into a fetish category several months back. Well, thanks to this thread, I got approval! So in probably a few week's time, you'll be able to find it! This is going to make my work a zillion times easier, so huge thanks! I'll keep you posted on it!

Comment

That's great news, Renae! Have a fun time putting together the category. You're very welcome for the help we've provided on this thread. If you need anything else while you're working on this project, you know where to find me. (And six years on, thanks again for sharing your wonderful experience with Nichole...)

Not to be nitpicky, but I watched a few of the shoots mentioned here where the models say in the interviews that they've been with girls before, just not on camera. That doesn't make the shoot any less wonderful, but it's just something to keep in mind in creating an official, site-sponsored first-timers category. But I'm sure you're on top of that, since you always put so much care and research and hard work into the fetish pages, Renae.

We'll soon have some new additions to this list to include! Next week, we get Kayla's shoot with Layla that she discussed above, and Valeria just mentioned that her upcoming shoot with Madelaine was her first time with a girl. And it looks from the handwritten notes on this week's shoot that Daniela may have had her first-time experience with Amber. We can see what they say in the video to be sure...
                                      Last edited by massfan3; 10 May 2018, 01:27 PM.

Comment

It seems I jumped the gun about Daniela: Amber asks her if she's had experience with girls before, and Daniela replies "of course!", hehe. But their shoot is sweetly romantic and scorching hot, even if it doesn't make this list.

To make up for my presumptuousness, and just because it's fun, I took another spin through the AW archives and found lots more girl-girl shoots where one model is having her first sexual experience with a woman. There are so many of them, it's really wonderful! For all of these, the model says in the interviews, in her note, or on the boards something like "this is the first time I've ever had sex with a girl," or "I've never even kissed a girl before today" (as opposed to "this is my first girl-girl shoot for Abby Winters," which could mean several things...). Without further ado:

Alinta and Shannon, Jette and Blaire, Milena and Lynley, Jacque and Joannie, Joannie and Blaire, Diana and Darcy (first time for both), Kandice and Marina, Karlijn and Carmina, Merel and Mina (both), Chloe B and Rosanna (both), Emma R and Miranda, Blanca and Thais, Margaret and Amy O, Gloria and Claudia S. In these next four the conversation was slightly less definitive, but I'm pretty sure they were first times: Carly T and Keilyn, Mei and Katherine, Anabela and Kara D, Gaby and Kandice.

Enjoy!

Comment

Carly T and Keilyn
                                          If I am remembering correctly I think Carly T's first shoot was with Kara D. I would almost stake my membership in the Karadashians (the official Kara D fanclub) on it

Great additions to the list! You included several favorites of mine including Jette and Blaire, Emma R and Miranda, and Karlijn and Carmina (including a celebrity cameo from Masie demonstrating scissoring tips). A couple more to add: Violet and Chloe B, Noa and Misha, Cleo and Sue-Ann (may have been first time on camera for Cleo).
                                          Last edited by trebor; 25 May 2018, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Ooh, good call on Violet! She always seems so passionate that it's a surprise to hear her tell Chloe she'd only ever kissed girls before their shoot. The look on Chloe's face is priceless: "You're a natural!" she says, patting Violet's thigh.

Glad you liked my additions: Masie's cameos are always great, hehe! I put a lot of research into the list (hey, I'm a journalist by profession!) and realized that Emma R and Miranda was possibly the first shoot I watched when I joined AW in 2005 (!), and it helped cement by lifelong Abby fandom. The shoot was definitely the subject of my very first post on the boards, which got a sweet reply from Emma. She's so great, I wonder what she's up to these days...

Not to get all nitpicky, but Carly T says in her note and talks at length in the backstage video about how Keilyn was her first T3, but it's less clear that it was her first time with a girl, although the raves say it was. As for your pal Kara D, she says in her note that she had her own first T3 with Carly T, but doesn't specify whether it was her first experience.

And Noa and Cleo both mention that they'd had experience with girls before those shoots, Cleo on the boards and Noa saying in the interview she'd previously been in a relationship with a woman for a year. Not that it takes anything away from the shoots: Noa/Misha and Cleo/Sue-Ann are definitely among the sexiest girl-girls of all time!
                                            Last edited by massfan3; 25 May 2018, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Emma R seemed like such a sweetheart, I hope she is doing well wherever she is. As a fellow Tolkien fan if only 11 year old me had known there was a beautiful woman in the world with a White Tree tattoo.

Thanks for the corrections on my mistaken additions to this list, I need to go back to remedial video research class. I'm not sure about Kara D. I have a vague recollection of her saying somewhere Abby was her first experience with a woman, however I may just be going senile!

Comment

You guys are amazing with your knowledge. It often happens every few months that I will get asked by a staff member if I can remember the name of such and such a model (based on a really vague description like - you know the one that liked cheese and did the shoot with the house where the cat was really fat because it sulked when on a diet).

When I am with family and they are watching TV quiz shows or we are playing trivia based board games I often complain that my brain is too full with abbywinters knowledge to hold any other facts and information. Who won that sports thing in 2008 not a clue - which video did Misha and I cry after recording - 'Gina J & Immie', what was the first girl-girl shoot I held a camera for ' Analyn & Annabelle Lee', which model was attacked by a Swan while masturbating, 'Darcie' - And you know what, I wouldn't have it any other way!

Someone needs to make an AW trivia game - I would rule!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                                  which model was attacked by a Swan while masturbating, 'Darcie'
                                                  Rumor has it the swan was a close associate of the goose who attacked Fabio on the roller coaster at Busch Gardens. Hear all of the fowl details coming up on the next installment of When Birds Attack: The Amsterdam Files.

Masie you are welcome to be on my trivia team anytime. "I'll take Abby Winters Models for $1600 Alex..."

Comment

Hehe, I love it, Masie! I've said it before, but I can't imagine anyone better suited to their job than you are, and your vast knowledge of AW history proves it. I would definitely love to play AW trivia with you. I feel like you have a leg up on us since you were inches away from a lot of the sexiness on the site as it happened and have it burned in your memory, and it would be fun to see what you remember. Maybe an idea for a new thread. Hmm... I'm pretty good at "real world" trivia games as well, but remembering who won a sports thing is definitely less fun than remembering who lost her girl virginity to whom, hehe.

I'm going to have to watch some of the shoots you remembered these fun details about (I'm a bit worried for Darcie, hehe). On the subject of tears of joy for shooters after girl-girls, I definitely remember you and Misha getting misty-eyed after watching Flora and Luna together, just to show off my own AW trivia knowledge (I remember because you made me cry as well!).

In my first-timer research, your joy at being present for these special experiences was almost as much of a highlight for me as the sexy action! I loved hearing how proud and happy you were for the model expanding her sexual horizons, and you always asked such sweet and insightful questions. Your lovely chats with Billie T and Bobbie, Mila and Sasha and double-first-timers Mina and Merel were special highlights for me, but they're all great. You're the best, Masie!
                                                    Last edited by massfan3; 27 May 2018, 08:17 AM.

Comment

xxx

Comment

This is a rare case of procrastination paying off! I haven't even started work on this fetish yet! I've been having a very eventful May. My sister had her baby, I had a pretty epic home renovation mishap, and someone rear ended my car, totaling it! Your dedication to this is going to be a life saver for me massfan!!!

Comment

Oh my, that is an eventful month, Renae! Congrats on becoming an aunt (I recently became an uncle, and I know how odd it is to be congratulated on that: I'm like, I was not involved at all...). Bummer about your home and car mishaps: I hope everything works out OK.

Of course, I'm always happy to help with you out with your projects! My mind retains a lot of useless trivia, about AW and otherwise, and I'm glad to be of service in any situation where it can be put to practical use, but especially when it involves helping people discover sexy Abby shoots!

Comment

Congrats on becoming an Aunty - I hope like me you will be the 'fun Aunt' who buys all the really loud and obnoxious toys

Sorry to hear about your car though that sucks - Hopefully insurance will step in and you will be back on the road soon xx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X