X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest Direction: Hania & Lucia M

Guest Direction: Hania & Lucia M
    Attached Files

In her delightful solo debut, adorable Lucia discussed some of her adventurous masturbation techniques, like rubbing ginger and pepper on her clit, which sounded so sexy being described in her cute voice. But she saved the actual demonstration of how she likes to touch herself for this super-fun shoot with our dear friend Hania, who is thrilled to explore sexy new sensations with Lucia. Hania is overjoyed listening to all the unusual things Lucia likes to masturbate with, and very excited to experiment with cinnamon oil, with adds some extra warm and tingly sensations as they lovingly rub each other to orgasm. "That was much more intense than normal! This is a good idea, you know what you're doing!" Hania exclaims after her blissful release, as Lucia giggles with a knowing smile.

While Hania gets some beautiful pleasure, she is particularly committed in this shoot to giving pleasure to Lucia, generously masturbating her to four beautiful orgasms over the course of the shoot. Since we didn't see Lucia climax in her first shoot, it's such a delight to admire how lovely and intense she looks when she cums this time: her rapturous cries are mixed with cute little purring sounds that make Hania beam with pride as she watches the pleasure wash over her new friend, over and over. In addition to the cinnamon, the girls play with a laundry ball, a riding crop and just their fingers and they both look like they're having so much fun. Add in their gorgeous bodies and matching cute glasses, and this is perfect guest direction shoot. Thanks so much girls!

Comment

This shoot was quite a fitness/workout for both girls, good stomach exercises I reckon both were rather tired after this fun shoot, Hania does have lotsa ideas for shoots like these, very create girl! ; -) Cinnamon (essential) oil is pretty strong stuff so I was slightly worried about it but seemed to work fine for the girls, heh. Good test that.

Comment

Hey Frans, I'm glad that you found my work creative I actually have used cinnamon aroma, which has some concentration of cinnamon oil but it's tingling not burning. I wouldn't risk applying strong essential oil on such delicate parts: ) Although the fact that Lucia M is using ginger root for stimulation was quite encouraging for me to try different stimulating lubs!

Comment

What do you recon Frans shall we start production work on the AW fitness video? xx

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
            What do you recon Frans shall we start production work on the AW fitness video? xx
            I'd said it would be nicely stimulating, heh.. several models seem to be quite into fitness, e.g. Valeria often posts post-workout pics, maybe a group fitness shoot.. last one was quite a while ago

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              I'd said it would be nicely stimulating, heh.. several models seem to be quite into fitness, e.g. Valeria often posts post-workout pics, maybe a group fitness shoot.. last one was quite a while ago
              Frans... I think that is a great idea

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X