X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Andreea (comes back)

Attached Files

Woo hoo! Welcome back, Andreea. I think we’re all excited to see this shoot. Seeing your posts and pics on the board has only made me more anxious to see this shoot.

Comment

We were speaking a bit about fragility ...it felt interesting for me...especially because after a few orgasms I felt like i was about to fall down the window and we were at the 6th level, we had to take a snack break to get back on the flower shelf_ table and we had a few more shoots in other colorfull outfits ended by...a loong walk in Bcn.

Comment

Originally posted by jws1981 View Post
        Woo hoo! Welcome back, Andreea. I think we’re all excited to see this shoot. Seeing your posts and pics on the board has only made me more anxious to see this shoot.
        I am curious too....the shoots always look different than when they happen at that time!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          You are right, Frans I returned after abreak of two years, thanks for welcoming me back!

Comment

Bathube fun

And while we are waiting for the shoot to come out...ta daaa!

I have been spending lots of afternoons-evenings in this bathube, but just now I felt to share with you guys....it really relaxes me, because its big and always has hot water not to mention a few LCDs to watch movies if you feel like.
            Attached Files

Comment

Braces are nicer!

Need to add a thing:my smile is very white in close up, but each month right before going to ortho check , the elastics get sooo dirty and discoloured because of coffee and tabacoo.
              Hope you are enjoying these snaps!
              Attached Files

Comment

That looks like such a luxurious bathtub to relax in! I'm envious. My tub is certainly nowhere near that size and has no entertainment equipment, so I'd never even thought about spending the evening soaking in hot water watching movies, but it sounds amazing. Thanks for the photos. Your braces are cute, even if it sounds like they can be a pain sometime. It seems like you've had them for quite a while now: do you know how much longer you'll need them?

As for your weather related comment on another thread: I think we've finally turned corner and put the winter weather behind us hear in New York City. It's actually supposed to be almost hot and summer-like next week. Hope it's warming up where you are, too!

Comment

That bathtub has plenty of room for less-relaxing activities doesn't it ? Looks fun ... do you spend long times in the bath just relaxing? (and watching movies ;-))

Your brace-snaps look fine, the first close-up itself is a bit scary ;-) If you get to pick the color, go with light-brown next time, than you can drink coffee as much as you like!

Comment

Hahah, my thube is also small one, maybe i shall make you abtour naked some time because its summer...that one is a sort of a house for rent for booking in a big city where my partner goes to fix the plumbing ( he is the thandy man dressed in work uniform, yeah we kinda hit the back door of some amazing places here) so whenever its free we just get there and take a bath...the rest of the house has in the same room a big bed with mirrors and a shower for two with some cristal chandeleirs...first night I got there i was afraid some bummers would break the windows and come after us while asleep, but during the day time its quite cool.we were planning for a sex party for months in there just for the try...but our mates always seemed ro turn it down in the last moment.hahah

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                      Your braces are cute, even if it sounds like they can be a pain sometime. It seems like you've had them for quite a while now: do you know how much longer you'll need them?

As for your weather related comment on another thread: I think we've finally turned corner and put the winter weather behind us hear in New York City.
                      I am wearing my braces for 3 years now, I hate them since they are working sooo slow...thinking i need to wear them half a year more cuz i am waiting for the gaps to close and some implants to come from the sdoctor( missing teeth here) , but Frans is right : maybe i should make each month a vice colour light brown for coffee, red for wine , green for ....salad and stuff untill i finally get them off...
                      Spoiler alert for the next brace-oholics: have I ever told you they hurt like hell when i do blowjob? They have some inner rings with bumps mounted on the back teeth and they scratch a little, so when i do it i have to be very very gentle and carefull!

Comment

That bathtub has plenty of room for less-relaxing activities doesn't it ? Looks fun ... do you spend long times in the bath just relaxing? (and watching movies ;-))

Your brace-snaps look fine, the first close-up itself is a bit scary ;-) If you get to pick the color, go with light-brown next time, than you can drink coffee as much as you like!
                        teasing Frans, here is the other half of the room
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Andreea View Post
                          teasing Frans, here is the other half of the room
                          I saw miss @Hania was talking about me today,

She is such a lovely and strong woman...I might be curious if you will see the good vibes we got during our future shoot!
                          She knows better english so you can check her thread to see bits from our adventures!

Comment

Andreea's stills went live today and all I can say is I never realized how much I missed her. She's such an awesome, fun presence on the boards, but getting to see her beautiful, voluptuous body is fantastic. And yes, she does have nice boobs!

Comment

It's so nice to have Andreea back in a new shoot after over two years! Her gorgeous curves and palpable joy at being naked would make this a great stills set under any circumstance, but getting to know what sweet, lovable person she is from her many posts on the board makes her photos even sexier.

Welcome home to Abbyland, Andreea! I'm looking forward to see you in action the video, and then all the mischief you got up to with Hania, after the preview photo we got today.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

It's so nice to have Andreea back in a new shoot after over two years! Her gorgeous curves and palpable joy at being naked would make this a great stills set under any circumstance, but getting to know what sweet, lovable person she is from her many posts on the board makes her photos even sexier.

Welcome home to Abbyland, Andreea! I'm looking forward to see you in action the video, and then all the mischief you got up to with Hania, after the preview photo we got today.
                                My thank you @massfan ,you are a darling.hearing this after a long tough week makes my friday more indulging.I was working on a big project for a month and yesterday it was a partial dealine so I am all sweasted and tired knowing there would come more...so reading your comment made me rrlax a lilttle bit more. Man, you got the power.
                                @jws1981 big sound in the crowd ...you are more uptodate than I am, feeling good to hearyoucare about me.

Comment

My diy umbrella

Yesterday it was raining so hard and I went to work wearing this hat I made on a gas station ^_^ .
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Andreea View Post
                                    Yesterday it was raining so hard and I went to work wearing this hat I made on a gas station ^_^ .
                                    Inventive! So weather sucked for you this week as well? Was bloody cold here, I'm told summer is coming eventually though... ;-)

Comment

Cool hat!!! You look gorgeous....Love the yellow jacket btw!!!

Comment

I'm so happy that my comments helped you relax and enjoy your Friday! That's really why I take the time to write comments on the shoots: I want to make sure the models know their beautiful shoots are admired and appreciated and that the work you put into modeling for Abby Winters makes people happy all over the world. Good luck with the rest of your project, and hope you're able to stay out of the rain!

I just watched your video and it's wonderful! It's so sweet to hear about your love of hugs and cute to watch you play with the spray bottle. You look very pretty caressing your lovely curves and exercising naked: those jumping jacks are hypnotic. Ursula did such a great job of filming you in so many lovely and intimate ways, and it looks like you had a lot of fun and laughs with her. Of course, my favorite bit of the shoot is when you say you love to be watched when you masturbate, because it's so beautiful to watch you. It's really erotic when you tell some sexy stories while touching yourself and looking into the camera, and your orgasms are super-hot. Thanks for such a delightful shoot!

Comment

Inventive! So weather sucked for you this week as well? Was bloody cold here, I'm told summer is coming eventually though... ;-)
                                          Its a mesy weather Frans, mornings are cold sometimes raine...afternoons are very hot ...so I end up going home after work with my jacket under my armpit! Lol ....oh oh do you live in the Northern countries, Frans?

I have heard summer in there lasts only 3 weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by happytappy1 View Post
                                            Cool hat!!! You look gorgeous....Love the yellow jacket btw!!!
                                            Thanks happy tappy, it was a present from a girl living in germany, one of my friends! ^_^

Comment

I'm so happy that my comments helped you relax and enjoy your Friday! That's really why I take the time to write comments on the shoots: I want to make sure the models know their beautiful shoots are admired and appreciated and that the work you put into modeling for Abby Winters makes people happy all over the world. Good luck with the rest of your project, and hope you're able to stay out of the rain!

I just watched your video and it's wonderful! It's so sweet to hear about your love of hugs and cute to watch you play with the spray bottle. You look very pretty caressing your lovely curves and exercising naked: those jumping jacks are hypnotic. Ursula did such a great job of filming you in so many lovely and intimate ways, and it looks like you had a lot of fun and laughs with her. Of course, my favorite bit of the shoot is when you say you love to be watched when you masturbate, because it's so beautiful to watch you. It's really erotic when you tell some sexy stories while touching yourself and looking into the camera, and your orgasms are super-hot. Thanks for such a delightful shoot!
                                              Ohh myy blushing in here; and I do want you to know that i am reading a lot the forum....thank you mass

Comment

Summers aren't that great up here in the Netherlands, we do get SOME warm and dry days though. Just watched your vid, which also works nicely to get warm, heh

The table didn't look that comfy, but you sure had fun on it! Even got in some fitness, aren't jumping jacks a bit painfull doing them without a bra? I worry about such things, silly I know ;-) The image/picture was nice to see, got to admit. You had lot of fun telling stories didn't you? Was to hear you talk about things you did and how adore hugs, if I ever see you around I'll gladly hug you! You come across as someone who has fun and sees fun wherever she goes, nice to hang out with.

As for the last part of the vid.. do you ever *stop* playing once you start? You go on and on... quite impressive!

Comment

Welcome back, Andreea, two years was far too long to wait for a new photo set. But, Ive got to say, it was well worth the wait!
                                                  Such an excellent set, you look fabulous! So many hot pictures. THANK YOU!!

Comment

Just when you think it can't get much better with Abbywinters, along comes Andreea! You have such a fabulously infectious youthful personality-the genuine joy of life literally pours out of you!. It was such a pleasant experience to watch you come and come again (and all that wetness) with such gusto and enjoyment!

Comment

Heyoooo jaws, how do you feel about this new photoshoot?...I see it has been released ....i have been away fir a while, but now I am back!

Comment

Hi Don! That's so sweet.
                                                        Well, have you noticed me like 2 years ago? I didn't even know anout the boards to interact si I thought i would be a one day star then hoop to the nexr pictures on this online magazine...

Comment

Originally posted by dondolar74 View Post
                                                          Welcome back, Andreea, two years was far too long to wait for a new photo set. But, Ive got to say, it was well worth the wait!
                                                          Such an excellent set, you look fabulous! So many hot pictures. THANK YOU!!
                                                          I mean I think I got a wrong perception about my iamge around here.

Comment

Weather update: it's fuckin' july and its like october: one day sunny 3 days rainy with stones ughhh!
                                                            I was transporting some files the other days ind they got soaked wet in only 3 mins...not even talking about my poolside plans!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X