• Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Kayla J & Layla K

Lesbian Sex: Kayla J & Layla K
    Attached Files

When, oh when will we get this?

Barnes

Comment

Can't wait to see it ... long time to kill .. till it will be released ...
      Luckily there are already shoots out with lovely Kayla and Layla

Love Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by Barnes View Post
        When, oh when will we get this?
        At the members page (https://www.abbywinters.com/members) look for the ' Upcoming Shoots, Scheduled shoots not yet released" section, to the right of it is an > arrow, you can scroll into the future using it. You'll find this shoot listed there, coming in about two weeks.

Comment

Thank you, Frans!

Barnes

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina View Post
            Can't wait to see it ... long time to kill .. till it will be released ...
            Luckily there are already shoots out with lovely Kayla and Layla

Love Sabrina
            Love ya, Sabrina!
            Thanks for always being so sweet

Comment

Originally posted by barnes View Post
              when, oh when will we get this?

Barnes
              not soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by kayla_j View Post
                not soon enough
                Why is this coming out in two weeks now? I have literally been waiting for this since the second it got posted on the coming soon boards, and with one day left it goes back to 2 weeks from now. WHYYYYYYYYYYY!?!!?!... Kayla J, sinceriley hope this is the first of many many more g/g scenes you are involved in.

Comment

Really upset that the Kayla J & Layla K shoot has been pushed back for 2 weeks. Why? Can you put it back to this week, please? Pretty please?

Comment

So sorry you have to wait another 2 weeks - there was a technical error when we attached this to the website and it meant we would have missed the deadline for the usual scheduled Girl-Girl slot by the time that was fixed, so we just swapped it with the next one in the list.

Don't worry this shoot is coming!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                      So sorry you have to wait another 2 weeks - there was a technical error when we attached this to the website and it meant we would have missed the deadline for the usual scheduled Girl-Girl slot by the time that was fixed, so we just swapped it with the next one in the list.

Thanks for the explanation... but swapping it with the next one would have meant that it would come in 1 week, not 2 weeks....

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post

Hooray! Thank you for the update
                        You are so good to us!

K

Comment

Eek! It is all posted! I am so happy

Comment

We're so happy, too Kayla! This shoot is wonderful. It's very exciting to hear that you had never done *anything* with a girl before and that sweetheart Layla is going to be your teacher. She is obviously thrilled to be given this special responsiblility, and all of us are delighted to be invited to share the experience with you. Thank you so much!

The slumber party theme is so sweet and you two look adorable in your PJs. Layla makes abundantly clear that she finds you irresistibly pretty, playing with your flowing blonde hair and becoming the latest admirer of your perfect nipples (she has excellent taste!). Your cute, shy smiles show how happy you are to have such a lovely, caring partner to calm your nerves and guide you through. The sequence where you exchange panties is so sexy, comparing how sticky they are before scissoring with them on until you cum beautifully, with Layla holding you close and looking delighted.

That leads to some gorgeous oral on you, as Layla exclaims, "Oh my God, you have the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen!" It's certainly deserving of that title, and I notice that it's actually quite similar to Layla's. We get some nice views of hers as you expertly penetrate her with the hair curlers and sweetly urge her to cum with a bright smile. Her orgasms are so hot. You two come up with so many other creative ways to play, including a steamy 69, sharing the hair curler as a sex toy and cumming on a pool noodle (!). I just adored seeing you two have so much fun.

Hearing the girls chat honestly about the experience in the after interviews is one of my favorite features of AW girl-girls, especially when one model is having her first time with a girl. The exchange below just melted my heart. I'm hope your memories of this special day will last a lifetime, and I'm sure I'll revisit this shoot often. Thanks, girls!

Kayla: "I feel good! I feel like I had good guidance. She helped me find my way around. It was fun!"

Layla: "You are the sweetest girl I've ever met! You are super-soft and delicate and you smell like flowers. This is the best thing that could happen to me. That you for letting me be your first experience, seriously. I feel honored!"

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                              We're so happy, too Kayla! This shoot is wonderful. It's very exciting to hear that you had never done *anything* with a girl before and that sweetheart Layla is going to be your teacher. She is obviously thrilled to be given this special responsiblility, and all of us are delighted to be invited to share the experience with you. Thank you so much!

The slumber party theme is so sweet and you two look adorable in your PJs. Layla makes abundantly clear that she finds you irresistibly pretty, playing with your flowing blonde hair and becoming the latest admirer of your perfect nipples (she has excellent taste!). Your cute, shy smiles show how happy you are to have such a lovely, caring partner to calm your nerves and guide you through. The sequence where you exchange panties is so sexy, comparing how sticky they are before scissoring with them on until you cum beautifully, with Layla holding you close and looking delighted.

That leads to some gorgeous oral on you, as Layla exclaims, "Oh my God, you have the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen!" It's certainly deserving of that title, and I notice that it's actually quite similar to Layla's. We get some nice views of hers as you expertly penetrate her with the hair curlers and sweetly urge her to cum with a bright smile. Her orgasms are so hot. You two come up with so many other creative ways to play, including a steamy 69, sharing the hair curler as a sex toy and cumming on a pool noodle (!). I just adored seeing you two have so much fun.

Hearing the girls chat honestly about the experience in the after interviews is one of my favorite features of AW girl-girls, especially when one model is having her first time with a girl. The exchange below just melted my heart. I'm hope your memories of this special day will last a lifetime, and I'm sure I'll revisit this shoot often. Thanks, girls!

Kayla: "I feel good! I feel like I had good guidance. She helped me find my way around. It was fun!"

Layla: "You are the sweetest girl I've ever met! You are super-soft and delicate and you smell like flowers. This is the best thing that could happen to me. That you for letting me be your first experience, seriously. I feel honored!"
                              Rereading this fantastic review of a fantastic memory has me smiling SO BIG. Thank you, my dear.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X