Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy and girl masturbate

Hello everyone,

I very love the type of videos call masturbating together( girl-gril). I just want to know if i'm the only one thst want to knw this type of video in a boy-girl way. Like some video in beautiful agony.

Thank you all !!

If you're into that kind of a video, I would recommend you watch Mystery Shoot 1. It features some B/G masturbation. Not quite my thing exactly, but the beautiful Kylie H is worth watching in any context.

Comment

... would be worth to give a try ... wouldn't it?
      Love Sabrina

Comment

Yeah,,,,actually I think watching a man and woman watching each other is quite a sexy scenario,!!

Comment

I agree 100% I'd love to see more of this type of thing!

Comment

Thank you jws1981 for the recommendation. Did somoene of abby winters saw my post. Are you interested making this type of video ?

Comment

Originally posted by jws1981 View Post
              If you're into that kind of a video, I would recommend you watch Mystery Shoot 1. It features some B/G masturbation. Not quite my thing exactly, but the beautiful Kylie H is worth watching in any context.
              That's exactly the shoot I was thinking of, I forgot it was a mystery shoot, it's Kylie H and Marcus. I'm not sure I care for that kind of B/G shoot all the time, but it's been awhile since they've done one. I think that 's the only type of shoot like that they've done so far.

I wouldn't mind some "encore" shoots of some of the B/G couples in general, some couples I wouldn't mind at all seeing them doing another shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by alrek123 View Post
                Hello everyone,

I very love the type of videos call masturbating together( girl-gril). I just want to know if i'm the only one thst want to knw this type of video in a boy-girl way. Like some video in beautiful agony.

Thank you all !!
                Mutual masturbation in a B/G setting can be very intense! Lots and lots of eye contact between me & Jake.

Comment

Originally posted by kayla_j View Post
                  Mutual masturbation in a B/G setting can be very intense! Lots and lots of eye contact between me & Jake.
                  Sounds like a good topic for your next video, Kayla!

Comment

Originally posted by jws1981 View Post
                    Originally posted by kayla_j View Post
                    Sounds like a good topic for your next video, Kayla!
                    Hmmm... (;

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X