Insertions ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insertions ?

There are many sessions, both Solo and G-G where the models insert dildos. Has anybody thought of fitting an endoscope or other camera to make the shoot even more intimate?

Someone did, YEARS ago... somewhere in the dildodrive feedback thread, hmm... ah.. HERE and there's one like that a few pages down as well. Neither has been send or used as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by woozle View Post
      There are many sessions, both Solo and G-G where the models insert dildos. Has anybody thought of fitting an endoscope or other camera to make the shoot even more intimate?
      I have found some pretty interesting cams & toys on Amazon.... Hmmmm...

Comment

Strapons

Originally posted by woozle View Post
        AW videos g/g scenes where many toys are used --- dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, anal beads, food, and miscellaneous insertables, But nowhere have I seen a strapon in use and would love to. Several models say they have used them off screen and enjoyed them. AW seems to have a policy disallowing their use, I would like them to re-think that and hope many of you do too.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X