X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real life couple Maxim & Vika

Real life couple Maxim & Vika
    Attached Files

Anal Sex is the BEST!!!! Thanks for sharing and Vika, just looking at you gives me an instant erection! xoxoxoxo

Comment

Why anal sex without lube?

Comment

I never use lube when I do Anal sex - I tend to be so excited that everything lubricates everywhere if you get my meaning

Comment

The video seemed to miss a fair chunk towards the end - one minute she is licking his balls - 20 seconds later he has ejaculated in her anus. What happened there ?

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
            I never use lube when I do Anal sex - I tend to be so excited that everything lubricates everywhere if you get my meaning
            Must be the case, Masie. I'm a bisexual guy, and the thought of receiving anal without lube sounds painful. Unfortunately, I can't provide my own.

Comment

So many questions...

Originally posted by masie View Post
              Now you have me fascinated and turned on, Masie, ha. How often do you enjoy / have anal sex? Have you always not used lube or has this become a recent discovery? Do you prefer it without? Do you enjoy challenging yourself and feeling your body accommodate whatever it is that you're (assuming it's slowly) inserting in your ass? Do you find lube isn't necessary for sex but it is for toys?

As for Vika's shoot... Huge thanks should go to her (and her partner Maxim) for letting us see / enjoy one of their favourite ways to connect, satisfy one another and express their mutual desires. Watching them have anal sex was just so beautiful. So above all else, huge thanks to the Abby team and models involved for what might be the hottest B/G scene to date. It's obviously not a competition but watching Vika enjoy anal was delightful.

I know this was mentioned earlier but it did appear as though there was a missing reel from the video (like in Grindhouse, ha). Not sure why the editing decision was made to cut from oral to cumming but it was a little jarring upon first watch. Not a criticism of the video overall but it did make me think I had downloaded an incomplete version.

Also, the photos appear to have a lot of action that wasn't in the video so hopefully there's a 2.0 or directors cut version on its way for all to see.

If there was ever an Abby video that I would pay to see the behind the scenes for, this is it. Not sure if the entire footage will ever be (or could be) released but given the cut we have available it would be interesting to see what was left out.

B.

Comment

Wow. This is the hottest anal f*ck video I have ever seen.

Comment

I'm heavily into WAM and getting wet and messy with food, mud and other substances. I recently convinced my wife to play along. I love to spray whipped cream in her panties. Once I started playing with my erect penis in her ass and penetrated her with the tip of my penis, about 1/4. It felt out of this world, but she tole me to stop. I wish I could convince her to let me do anal on her. At least she lets me take her from behind and do her doggy style.

Comment

Is there an explaination coming as to what happened at the end of this ? Looks like they had to refilm the end and just spliced it together.

Comment

- I have only used lube for anal sex once (came free in a goodie bag from an awards do I went to for abbywinters), I do not do anal often - maybe 8-10 times a year, sometimes I am just in the mood and when I am I do nto need any additional aid.

I am very happy to see all the love for this beautiful couple, they were so kind sharing the way they make love on camera - thanks guys x

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X