Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abby Winters Trivia Game!

Hey everyone,

Inspired by our pal Masie's recent post about how her mind is full of fun details about the shoots she's admired and worked on, and how she wishes there was a Abby Winters trivia game, I decided to create one! Here are some questions about memorably sexy, unique, adventurous and fun moments from nearly two decades (!) of AW history. Everyone is invited to play along, and I'll post the correct answers later in the week. Since all the answers can be found on the website, you're on the honor system if you post guesses and aim to dazzle us with your AW knowledge.

Have fun,
    Massfan

1. Which model did a solo romping naked through a public botanical garden, including getting fully nude in a greenhouse and (finally) masturbating to orgasm on a park bench after being interrupted twice?
    2. Which two models did in a girl-girl set on a road trip, featuring masturbation the car, before they check into a motel and ravish each other?
    3. Which model did a solo shot by one of her girl-girl partners, which ended with her outside in a fur-lined coat catching snowflakes on her tongue?
    4. Which four models participated in a masturbation race shoot side-by-side in a studio, unable to see or hear each other? Bonus point: who won the race by a considerable margin by coming (hehe) in first place?
    5. Which two models did a girl-girl in the woods that ended with them running naked into a field by a busy road to keep having sex to orgasm, then laugh and wave at passing cars, bicyclists and sheep?
    6. Which models starred in a girl-girl where two of them got hot and heavy while a third tried (or pretended) to sleep next to them in the same bed? (Name the two having sex as well as their sleepy friend.)
    7. Which four models started out playing spin the bottle before pairing off to have sex in two separate girl-girls?
    8. Which three models shared champagne and strawberries in their girl-girl threesome, shot in a luxurious hotel looking out over the Melbourne skyline?
    9. Which model did an Intimate Moment where she masturbated next to a TV that was set up to show a live closeup of what her fingers were doing?
    10. Which girl-girl features two models who squirt, one of whom says she's living out her lifelong fantasy of having sex with a fellow Asian woman?

Tiebreaker: Name as many of the 19 models as you can from the the Step Aerobics Girls shoot.

Love this!!

Instead of spoiling all the answers let me add in some cryptic clues!

1. This is one of my favorite shoots on the site and was one of the first ones shown to me in my training at AW as what a GREAT shoot looked like!
    2. This was before my time so I am only guessing with my answer here!
    3. I have worn that coat!
    4. I remember standing in the Dildo Drive room for 45 minutes while the ladies all picked the prize they wanted if they won - things got heated!
    5. This officially took 2 years off Izabela's life!
    6. We should do this again! I am aware this is not a clue but it is a fact!
    7. You have no idea how much planning such a simple idea took!
    8. That was non alcoholic drink!
    9. This idea came straight from the top!
    10. I am not sure if I know this one but also embarrassingly think I was there and shot this?

Comment

This is amazing, Masie! Thank you *so much* for your sexy clues and comments. Some replies: 1) The botanical garden shoot certainly seems like it was tailor-made for you! 5) Now I'm imagining the look on Izzy's face when this happened, hehe. 7) Your hard work certainly paid off. 10) You weren't actually there for this one, but you have shot both models before.

You should definitely check in next week with your guesses, after the people who weren't present on set have a chance to weigh in. Let's see if anyone can top Masie (in trivia: no one can top her in being awesome and lovable!).

Hugs, Massfan

Comment

I'm embarrassed to admit I know a lot of these (but not all). Limiting myself to two:

6. Kara D and Katherine F with guest star Jette as sleeping beauty. One of an epic week of shoots with 5 of Abby Winters sexiest models. As a bonus question who were the other two models who participated in this week of shoots?

Tiebraker: Zasha, Harper, Silvie, Carla, Petria, Kiki, Christen, Keilyn, Jette, Gillian, Maria S, Julia M, Veronika, Sarah J (? on the initial), Melissa R, Cassie, Emily K, Kylee, and Helen J. One of the sexiest Abby Winters shoot ever!

Comment

4 was a mystery shoot, this one

The roadtrip is difficult, I do seem to recall one model being in a shopping-cart in a (behind the scenes) pic ? That the trip you mean?

Comment

Omg, how many wonder things here were going! That is for sure exiting to guess&remember, as well extremely curious to find and discover for newbies!!!

Comment

@Trebor: That's way more Step Aerobics Girls than I thought anyone would guess, hehe. It certainly a mesmerizing shoot. Well done! And right on about the sleeping beauty shoot. I believe I have an answer to your trivia question, but let's see if anyone else has ideas.

@Frans: Nice work on the mystery shoot. I can't find a shopping cart backstage photo for the road trip shoot, but it's possible I'm not looking in the right place.

@Marina T: Glad you liked this idea! Definitely check out the shoots when I post the answers. They're all super-fun.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                @Trebor: That's way more Step Aerobics Girls than I thought anyone would guess, hehe. It certainly a mesmerizing shoot. Well done!
                I've probably watched that video an unhealthy number of times. It has gotten to the point I could probably perform an a cappella version of the music track.

Comment

No. 2 is Marigold and Christiana and it’s a great shoot. Unfortunately Christiana’s solos have been taken down from the site, quite recently I think. Pity, because she was great.

No.9 is the underrated Juliette K. Her IMs are just great.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonpe49 View Post
                    Unfortunately Christiana’s solos have been taken down from the site, quite recently I think. Pity, because she was great.
                    They appear to be still on the site, can you re-check? (she also did the Tombraider vid didn't she? Quite long ago but a fun one;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                      Originally posted by Jacksonpe49 View Post
                      Unfortunately Christiana’s solos have been taken down from the site, quite recently I think. Pity, because she was great.
                      They appear to be still on the site, can you re-check? (she also did the Tombraider vid didn't she? Quite long ago but a fun one;-)
                      I re-checked but a search of her name produces 0 results, and when I go to her road trip shoot with Marigold, the section on the shoot page that says “See more of” shows Marigold but not Christiana. I think her shoots have been taken down in Australia but perhaps not overseas. I think the taking down is quites recent because I’m pretty sure she came up as a random shoot only a little while ago.

And yes, she did a “Lara Croft Tomb Raider” shoot. She was another very strong girl. IIRC, she said in her first solo that she was a circus acrobat as her day job.

No 8 was Katya Y (she was a med student when she modelled; she’s probably a doctor now!), Greta (she was an “exotic dancer”) and Theresa. I’m not giving away secrets about their occupations; they were from the days when models actually talked about things other than sex and how artistic they are in their videos.
                      Last edited by Jacksonpe49; 1 June 2018, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Good work, Jacksonpe49: I believe you're in the lead now with three correct answers. If anyone else would like to play, I don't think there have yet been correct guesses for Nos. 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10. Put on your thinking caps over the weekend, and I'll post the correct answers early next week.
                        Last edited by massfan3; 2 June 2018, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Couldn't resist answering one more as this is another of my favorite shoots. Number 8 is the legendary shoot with Greta, Katya, and Theresa. Katya seemed to be quite taken with Theresa, she seemed eager to get Theresa's clothes off and spent a lot of time pleasuring her during the shoot.

Comment

#1 is Fae in a out-in-public shoot, this one https://www.abbywinters.com/nude_in_...erbation/fae_4

#7 is Annabelle Lee with Kylie H
                            (what did take that much planning Masie, didn't the bottle spin the way you wanted?;-))

Comment

Thanks for playing everyone! Looks like you guys got most of the questions right, though there appear to have been a few stumpers. Here are the correct answers, all of them highly recommended shoots:

1. Botanical garden: super-cute Fae
                              2. Sexy road trip: passionate Marigold and Christiana
                              3. Winter wonderland: Mila, shot by Bobbie (the snow was a hint our beautiful Canadian gold medal team was involved!)
                              4. Orgasm race: fierce competitors Aletta, Analyn, Nayomi and Fenna (Aletta won)
                              5. Exhibitionist girls: spunky, fun-loving Yara and Gala
                              6. Sleeping beauty: a trio of favorites: Katherine F and Kara D, with snoozing Jette (Trebor: were Annabelle Lee and Mia H their Canberra companions?)
                              7. Spin the bottle: Annabelle Lee and Kylie H and Jenna K and Dahlia: so much sexiness being shot at once
                              8. Hotel threesome: sultry friends Katya Y, Greta and Theresa
                              9. Intimate Moment on TV: lovely, playful Juliette K
                              10. Asian fantasy: sweetly pretty Maylin and Janee (Maylin was the one who asked AW to make her dream come true)

Tiebreaker: All the Step Aerobics Girls are listed here.

Hope you found this fun! If anyone wants to play again, let me know and I can come up with more questions in a few weeks. Or maybe one of you wants to come up with the next batch of clues?

Comment

3. Winter wonderland: Mila, shot by Bobbie (the snow was a hint our beautiful Canadian gold medal team was involved!)
                                This sounds adorable! I somehow managed to miss the video for this shoot. The stills for this shoot were gorgeous, Bobbie perfectly captured Mila's radiant beauty. One of those shoots I equally enjoyed the photos of Mila with her clothes on just as much as with her clothes off.

6. Sleeping beauty: a trio of favorites: Katherine F and Kara D, with snoozing Jette (Trebor: were Annabelle Lee and Mia H their Canberra companions?)
                                Correct! Such an epic week of shoots, the cameras must still be smoking.

Comment

This was so much fun - we must do this again!

The complicated thing with spin the bottle was just working out how we would do all the different shots (we had more models to work with).

We took that idea even further when we did the Rosa M & Yara / Gretchen & Noa orgy shoot - working out how we would time and capture movements of ladies between the two parts of the house so that camera's got everything but everything was genuinely happening and unfolding in real time was really complicated but was such a great pay off! The ladies all humping together in a pile was not planned but is one of my favorite moments I have filmed!

- https://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl/orgy/rosa_m_yara

For number 3 - That was Bobbies first ever solo shoot for us as a photographer, I love how it turned out - you would never guess it was her first time!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X