Suggested option: globally ignore photo shoots in searches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggested option: globally ignore photo shoots in searches

I Love AW, and you generally have pretty good options for searching (though some of them are a bit iffy). For me personally, I do not like static photos. I only like videos. I know that at the top of *some* pages there is a button to select videos only. But 1) it's not on every page, such as fetish pages, 2) it's a pain to have to hit it every time. I think it would be great to have an option in my profile for what type of content I want to show up, and if I un-check "photo shoots", by default they will then not appear in my searches at all. Sometimes, if there is no "videos only" button at the top, I have to scroll through literally hundreds of photo shoots to see the videos. Please either think about implementing something liek this or, at a minimum, make sure that the "videos" filter is at the top of every page, including fetish pages. Thanks and keep up the good work.

On all Browse pages, there's an option to limit the search for videos and / or stills.

We do not have that feature on Fetish pages, but fetish pages tend to be all videos or never videos - very seldom a mix of both (because we're not able to target a specific spot in a video, and it's inappropriate to link to the start of a 45min video for the fetish "lesbian fingering" (for example).

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X