X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Olga V & Sonya

Lesbian Sex: Olga V & Sonya
    Attached Files

again the handwritten bios is not working.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
      again the handwritten bios is not working.
      There are problems with bios not working ok. We've deactivated the link/button to them for now, sorry for the trouble!

Comment

Olga and Sonya's shoot is a special AW event: a rare girl-girl starring a real-life couple! These beautiful Russian ladies have been together for about four months and it's a joy to watch how they love to pleasure each other and how deeply in tune they are with their partner's needs. Sonya's gorgeous flowing red curls and Olga's cute short blond haircut make a pretty contrast, and they're otherwise nearly identical. They have the same pastel nail polish, their beautiful pert breasts look so similar that they're difficult to tell apart, their soft round bums are a near mirror-image and their magnificent pink pussies are simply delightful. It's easy to see why they're so attracted to each other, and their eyes sparkle with connection as they cuddle and kiss.

Olga kicks things off by binding Sonya's hands with her stocking and goes down on Sonya's gorgeous pussy with luscious abandon, giving us our first opportunity to see Sonya's wonderful orgasm after two pretty nude solos. Sonya is eager to return the favor and is clearly well aware of her girlfriend's love of anal. She does everything she can to indulge it, first with her finger deep inside Olga's bum and then inserting a very pretty butt plug. "It's so beautiful!" Sonya exclaims as the glittering purple jewel slips into her partner's bottom. Sonya bends Olga over the couch to plunge her fingers deep inside her pussy while Olga strokes her own clit, the three different sexual sensations pushing Olga to a beautiful orgasm that utterly thrills Sonya. It's so wonderful to see how happy she is to make her girlfriend cum. After a hot 69 that showcases both girls' amazingly pretty pussies and oral skills, Olga moves atop Sonya's face to grind her clit on Sonya's tongue while Sonya masturbates herself, leading to rare and lovely simultaneous orgasms in the face-sitting position.

I believe this is AW's fourth GG with a real couple, joining Tamara and Jennifer, Marietta and Sabina and former-partners-turned-friends Maely and Willa. Even the Abby shoots where the models have never met before have a special spark of connection, but that beautiful quality glows even more brightly when the girls know and love each other. I trust Sonya and Olga had a joyful time sharing their beauty and pleasure with us, and maybe the knowledge that so many people have admired their lovemaking will make things even steamier when they're at home together. Thanks so much, girls!
        Last edited by massfan3; 8 July 2018, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Absolutely amazing shoot!!!
          The things I loved about this shoot were:
          - They are real couple! It makes me so hard to see a real lesbian couple in the street kissing, let alone seeing them in action! It was just so hot!
          - Olga clearly has a sense of being dominant and you can tell by their physics and behavior that Olga is kinda the husband and Sonya the wife.
          - The anal fingering part is just amazing!!! Also the part that Olga satisfies herself by rubbing her beautiful bushy pussy on Sonya's thigh! I can't say enough how much I enjoyed watching these scenes!
          - The action is sensual and romantic, as one expects from a lesbian couple with such tender and beautiful bodies!
          Overall, without a doubt one of the best lesbian actions (if not the best) I have ever seen! Great work AW

Comment

Alijho : do you know that in that story, there is no husband and no wife ?
            :-)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X