One-hit wonders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One-hit wonders

I'm sure lots of you have favourite AW girls who've only featured once and who you wish you could have seen more often. To start the ball rolling, two of my one-hit wonders are Olivia J (just one video and one imageset) and Katherine (not even a video, just one set of pictures) - both have gorgeous smiles and are amazingly sexy. If only.....

Great title for a thread! Very excited to see names in this list.

Models that spring to mind for me are Carla B , Miya, and Muna, I really enjoyed working with these ladies.

I personally find it just as fascinating when woman come wanting to try this out just the one time as when ladies come to abby to deeply explore how far they want to share and take things.

Comment

Great idea, Dimble! These shoots are like lightning in a bottle, one special day of the model sharing her beauty that lives on through the magic of AW. Here are the first ones that come to mind for me: cute Catherine B, bubbly and curvy Alex C, sweetly shy Bronte and Renae D's lovely sister Aria.

I love all of your contributions as well! I'll note that pretty Miya's single shoot had an impressive afterlife, as she had so much fun that she recommended the experience to her friend Juliana, who of course because the opposite of a one-hit wonder: a legendary, beloved AW superstar. Juliana mentioned their connection in a playdate, but she didn't know Miya's model name and hadn't even seen her shoot. Using Juliana's description of her friend as a blonde artist from Sweden, I was able to track down Miya's shoot and share it with Juliana during the chat, to her delight. There are very few models tagged "Swedish": thanks AW tagging system!
      Last edited by massfan3; 27 June 2018, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Towards the end of Abby Winters’ time in Australia there were a number of girls who signed off their videos or “After Bio” or on the boards implying another nude shoot was in the offing; Amanda K “See you next time”/Alera “Had such a blast – can’t wait to come back”/Brighid “I hope to see you again on AbbyWinters.com”/ Laura F “Thanks for joining me and I hope to see you all again soon”/ Nina G – “I hope to see you soon”/Louise K “I would definitely like to do another shoot with Abby Winters”/ Anna T “I'm not the most confident girl in the world so baring it all was a pretty scary idea. Still is, to be honest, but I’m looking forward to another one in the new year [2010]” (may be Anna was put off by all the correspondence about whether or not she was a virgin) .

Then there was Pauline who will remain a one hit wonder “I felt a bit self conscious doing the video. I didn’t really like that too much. Not something I think I would do again”. Nevertheless full credit to Pauline for not asking for her shoot to be taken down.

Bronte was on Girls Out West as Georgie

A bit of a tangent – because she is four hit wonder on AbbyWinters – Jemma M said in her “The Models Speak” thread on 10 November 2009 “Got a call from AW today, hopefully that means I’ll be doing another shoot soon. Can’t wait if I am, it’s just so much fun to be able to be that free”. Judging by the dates on which the four shoots which did go up were taken, she was not referring to them – she was referring to a fifth shoot but which never happened? Nor did she do a shoot in Amsterdam – which is a pity

Comment

A bit unfair for those one-time hit considering those who appeared 10 times or more. I wonder if the girls are offered a choice. I guess some girls are there for a challenge and do not like it enough for a second time.

Comment

Originally posted by llignetra3 View Post

Then there was Pauline who will remain a one hit wonder “I felt a bit self conscious doing the video. I didn’t really like that too much. Not something I think I would do again”. Nevertheless full credit to Pauline for not asking for her shoot to be taken down.
            I remember her well. She was nervous in the stills - who wouldn’t be? - which were shot by Nico, but she was okay with them. The video was shot by Fallon, who got her to do all sorts of dancing and silly tricks that were obviously not her thing at all — she would have been much more comfortable sitting and talking with Sue-Ann. Very pretty girl.

Comment

One of my favorites is Belinda N. The perfect girl on a perfect day, with the autumn leaves changing in the hedge behind her.

Comment

Thanks for a nice tread! Spesial thanks to Masie for bringing up this great one time wonders. If there is one model i miss it is Fenna. Remember her, anyone??

Comment

Originally posted by teddys35 View Post
                  Thanks for a nice tread! Spesial thanks to Masie for bringing up this great one time wonders. If there is one model i miss it is Fenna. Remember her, anyone??
                  Sure, but I would hardly call her a one hit wonder

Comment

Irene A who is quite chatty here on the boards has also only done one shoot! Anyone else think its time for another one?

Comment

Oh, it would be great to have more Irene A! She's gorgeous and such a sweetheart. She seems open to returning when it's brought up on her thread, so maybe someday...

This inspired me to look up some more one-timers, like beautiful Melanie E and Kristina, who both have a similar look and date from the first few months of my time in Abbyland: they helped me realize I was *definitely* in the right place. There's also cute Brighid, naked in the forest, sweet Hollie, joined by her kitten, and radiant Jools. More recently, ravishing Polina just joined us a few months ago, but can't come back soon enough!
                      Last edited by massfan3; 26 July 2018, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
                        Irene A who is quite chatty here on the boards has also only done one shoot! Anyone else think its time for another one?
                        Yes please!

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                          Yes please!
                          Mmmm, I've read this and I feel flattered... Maybe it's high time for another shoot. The photographer and I live far away, but maybe I can manage something...

Comment

Yay! Glad to hear you'd like to return, Irene. Best wishes getting something organized with the photographer. Even if it takes awhile to arrange given the distance, you're well worth the wait. In the meantime, it's so sweet of you to post so many great photos on your thread!

Comment

Just to add to my list - Lily V. What a sweet smile and gorgeous body.

Comment

THE ONE that sucked me into AWland is Primrose......I fell hard for that girl next door casual vibe.....wow....all these years later she has a corner of my libido locked up...

Comment

I wonder if sexy Scarlett J. will make a comeback? Her thick nipples remind me of my own... & I bet her beautiful shaved pussy feels soo good.

Comment

You’re so right, Kayla. Scarlett’s nipples look great just like your own. And that pussy could not be more symmetrical. I think we would all love to see the two of you in a furious 69.

Comment

Well, I have some nice news for you... And I'm very excited!

Comment

Scarlett J on other sites.

kayla_j, I too, am a fan of Scarlett J. A definite hottie with that girl-next-door look and those exquisite, full tits. (OBTW: You're not so hard to look at, yourself. Your long, erect nipples are absolutely awesome! ) But, I digress.... I'd love to see more of Scarlett J on AW. But in the meantime, there are many sites where she appears at Aston Wilde. Most of the sites are more softcore, British-themed sites, but she has appeared on several other mainstream sites. And regarding that shaved pussy:... I've found her elsewhere sporting everything from a full-on bush to completely shaved. And to my utter delight I came across (don't say it! ) 1 shaving scene. Would be glad to post other site names if that's permissible here. Admin?

Comment

Originally posted by oscarman View Post
                                          kayla_j, I too, am a fan of Scarlett J. A definite hottie with that girl-next-door look and those exquisite, full tits. (OBTW: You're not so hard to look at, yourself. Your long, erect nipples are absolutely awesome! ) But, I digress.... I'd love to see more of Scarlett J on AW. But in the meantime, there are many sites where she appears at Aston Wilde. Most of the sites are more softcore, British-themed sites, but she has appeared on several other mainstream sites. And regarding that shaved pussy:... I've found her elsewhere sporting everything from a full-on bush to completely shaved. And to my utter delight I came across (don't say it! ) 1 shaving scene. Would be glad to post other site names if that's permissible here. Admin?
                                          You are so sweet to me, oscarman! Hehe... I would seriously love to be paired with Scarlett J. in Abbyland... Can you imagine how FUN that day would be? Omg. We could, like, bake cupcakes or something! & while we wait for the oven..... Icing! Everywhere! Hehehe

I think I will Google Scarlett J. and see what comes up (I have always wanted to make a shaving video.) -- In the meantime, I think we are supposed to be discussing AW in the "abbywinters.com discussion" section. However, I also think there is a thread somewhere about allll the girls who appear on sites like ISM IFM and GOW etc.
                                          I bet @massfan3 can help us find the thread I am thinking of!!

Comment

Originally posted by kayla_j View Post
                                            Now what gave you that idea? Of course, here you go. I think the staff probably would prefer that we keep our discussions to Abby Winters, but that thread has survived for ten years, so...

I love your idea of a cupcake-themed shoot! Yummy and cute and sexy all at once.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                                              Originally posted by kayla_j View Post
                                              Now what gave you that idea? Of course, here you go. I think the staff probably would prefer that we keep our discussions to Abby Winters, but that thread has survived for ten years, so...

I love your idea of a cupcake-themed shoot! Yummy and cute and sexy all at once.
                                              You are so good Thank you for being such a superstar when it comes to helping out (:

Comment

Probably the cutest girl that ever appeared on AW is Arienne. And Elsa is maybe my all-time favorite, one-hit-wonder or not. I really wonder what they are doing today, how they look like.

Comment

My one hit favourite is Belinda N. Gorgeous.
                                                  Click image for larger version

Name:	belinda_n120.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	650372

Comment

Originally posted by remigius View Post
                                                    My one hit favourite is Belinda N. Gorgeous.
                                                    Me too! If I had to pick just one Belinda's shoot would probably be the one.

Comment

I stumbled across Vickie's shoot today, one of my very favorites from 2007. I thought she definitely deserved a spot on this thread. She's just adorable with her sweet smile, her freckles and her soft and cuddly curves. She was very sweet to chat with us on the boards and had some great stories ("I just told a friend who is a boy about the site and now he is on it every spare min so he can toss over me." ) She just did the one shoot, but it's lovely to have a permanent record of her cuteness.

Comment

Another addition to the one-shoot wonder list: absolutely adorable Sadiyah! I somehow missed this one four years ago, and oh my goodness, she's just so cute and sweet and giggly. The shoot gets even better when she puts on her sexy glasses while naked. Shout out to Masie for her thoughtful questions and making Sadiyah feel comfy in her first time naked on camera.

Comment

Missing summer already!

Claudia V's shoot is soooo perfectly summery on a cold day like today... Everything incorporated is so sweet (watermelon!) and fun and also very sexy. I loved the use of the soapy suds.

BUT her TANLINES are incredibly dreamy. I am so into this....

I would love to see more of Claudia (in any season!)

Comment

I noticed an amazingly cute model coming up in the Previews section (Helena T), and searched for her to see if she has any other shoots or if she's brand-new (answer: the latter).

Along the way, I noticed this page for Helena, another model who also looks amazingly cute. But it seems that she's not even a one-hit wonder... she's a zero-hit wonder. Her profile lists two "Behind the Scenes" shoots, and it looks pretty clear that she was in something at some point, but there's nothing else.

Any chance this is just a search error? Or, as I fear, is this a case where preexisting shoots were taken down?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X