X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Hailey D

Nude girl Hailey D
    Attached Files

Very nice - just not digging the long socks. Here at abbywinters we love to see he whole model including the beautiful bare feet!

Comment

Cute girl. Adorable glasses and love her tummy.

Comment

Hailey is adorable! I love her sweet, smiling personality and cute giggles. Her glasses are so sexy and she looks great in her pretty pink dress. Once she gets naked, it's so lovely to see how much she enjoys showing off her fabulous curves: she looks like she would be a joy to snuggle with. I liked her little game of how many times she can take her clothes on and off in two minutes: super-fun! Hailey's cuteness is only heightened by her gentle kinkiness, which includes stuffing her panties and beaded bracelets into her pussy and then sucking them, wearing a butt plug from the very beginning of the shoot, and playing with no fewer than five different toys. It's always great when the models reveal that they really, really love to masturbate, and Hailey is so sweet to look directly into the camera as she pleasure herself. She whimpers with delight about three times in what are either a succession of very quiet orgasms, or a buildup to the main event, where she uses a dildo deep inside her pussy, the plug in her bum and the magic wand on her clit to cum with an absolutely earth-shattering explosion of pleasure. It's oh-so-sexy to watch her, and I'm so glad she was able to enjoy herself so much on camera. Thanks so much for being an Abby girl, Hailey!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X