Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what happened to the model from Washington State???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happened to the model from Washington State???

I can't remember her name!!! She was gorgeous and people had mentioned that they did not like to see her stick silly things in her pussy. Regardless I loved her and was hoping to see more of her. I felt like jerking off to her today, and poof....... she's gone! I think her video appeared this last Monday??

I was the first to remark about sticking things in herself, and I tried to express myself so as to be critical of the site and shooter but not the model. Taylor was nice and seemed very friendly, and she was certainly lovely to look at. What I said was that as a member I wanted to see her, not a whole lot of silly things stuck in her.

Taylor, if I upset you, I’m sorry. That was not my intention.

Comment

There's some technical issue with Taylor's shoot, no sure on the details but staff is working on it. Sorry for the trouble!

Comment

Taylor Is very lovely - I'd like to see much more of her around!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonpe49 View Post
          I was the first to remark about sticking things in herself, and I tried to express myself so as to be critical of the site and shooter but not the model. Taylor was nice and seemed very friendly, and she was certainly lovely to look at. What I said was that as a member I wanted to see her, not a whole lot of silly things stuck in her.

I agree, I'm getting really tired of photo sets where the model spend the whole time stuffing illogical things up her pussy. If some kinky insertions is part of the girls sexual activity, then that's cool, but somehow I sense this might be a directive from the AW office to keep the photographers from getting bored. A woman's intimate parts are beautiful as they are, they don't need to be added to with jewelry, pencils, phones, kitchen gadgets and lawn ornaments!
          I have held back from commenting on certain shoots, in case the model thinks I am criticizing them. I have upmost respect for the models, and am thankful for the ease and comfort with which they open their legs and share their beauty with us.
          OK, rant over.

Comment

Originally posted by dondolar74 View Post
            I agree, I'm getting really tired of photo sets where the model spend the whole time stuffing illogical things up her pussy. If some kinky insertions is part of the girls sexual activity, then that's cool, but somehow I sense this might be a directive from the AW office to keep the photographers from getting bored. A woman's intimate parts are beautiful as they are, they don't need to be added to with jewelry, pencils, phones, kitchen gadgets and lawn ornaments!
            I have held back from commenting on certain shoots, in case the model thinks I am criticizing them. I have upmost respect for the models, and am thankful for the ease and comfort with which they open their legs and share their beauty with us.
            I also am not a fan of some of the recent shoots with multiple sequences of object insertions. I've already posted about this enough, however I still wish Abby Winters would do more shots with soft posing (and thank you for the ones there have been such as Camila's recent shoot which was spectacular).

Comment

Originally posted by dondolar74 View Post
              Originally posted by Jacksonpe49 View Post

OK, rant over.
              Must disagree here. I like this aspect of AW.

Comment

status on this model's images and video?

Comment

Originally posted by jasont View Post
                  status on this model's images and video?
                  Shoot will be back up either today or tomorrow.

Comment

Taylor V here!

Originally posted by angelica View Post
                    I can't remember her name!!! She was gorgeous and people had mentioned that they did not like to see her stick silly things in her pussy. Regardless I loved her and was hoping to see more of her. I felt like jerking off to her today, and poof....... she's gone! I think her video appeared this last Monday??
                    Hello! Taylor V here, glad to officially say I am back, and definitely plan on working more with Abby Winters. Thanks so much for the love guys.

Comment

Hi Jack, I really appreciate the detailed explanation. Luckily, my absence was due to electronic difficulties after the shoot. Due to that, I requested to have my stuff taken off until it was resolved. Abby Winters did a wonderful job making sure everything was taken care of. Ps...no hurt feelings regarding the odd objects, I personally agree hehe ��

Comment

Thank you for the kind words Angelica, I hope to work with Abby Winters sooner than later. Meanwhile, I'll stay in touch as much as possible here on the boards. ��

Comment

I think this is why Abby Winters enjoyed exploring different ideas. Different people enjoy different things, and I'm glad I work with a company that recognizes that. However, certain objets do seem quite silly at times, and I right!?

Comment

Hi Taylor! It's great to hear from you. You are so pretty and your shoot is wonderful. You have such a fun and sunny personality with a sparkling smile and I loved listening to all your sexy stories. I didn't have any problem seeing you play with the various objects, even the spatulas, which might have been a first. But your toys were the best part, and it was so nice of you to announce your orgasms. Thanks for that.

You mentioned being excited to tell your boyfriend about your AW experience: has he seen the finished product by now? I trust it met with his approval. It's great to hear that you'd like to do more shoots. How did you hear about AW and decide to work with them? We're so glad you did!

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                              Hi Taylor! It's great to hear from you. You are so pretty and your shoot is wonderful. You have such a fun and sunny personality with a sparkling smile and I loved listening to all your sexy stories. I didn't have any problem seeing you play with the various objects, even the spatulas, which might have been a first. But your toys were the best part, and it was so nice of you to announce your orgasms. Thanks for that.

You mentioned being excited to tell your boyfriend about your AW experience: has he seen the finished product by now? I trust it met with his approval. It's great to hear that you'd like to do more shoots. How did you hear about AW and decide to work with them? We're so glad you did!

Hello!

I'm so glad you enjoyed my shoot! I had a lot of fun doing it. As for the boyfriend, we are no longer together. It's for the best ��

I heard about Abby Winters by just browsing online looking for work.

Comment

hey I started a thread about the topic of insertions, so everyone who has an opinion on this, let's discuss further:
                                https://forums.abbywinters.com/vbull...024#post445024

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X