Thread: Downloading selected images

Still Exploring

Downloading selected images

How do you download selected images from a set? Specifically, you have for each set of stills a "view best of" button. Often I would like to download those images but not all the rest. How do I do that? I have tried navigating to the best of page and using multi-select to select all the images, but I then cannot see a button to allow me to download those images. The tech support page does show an icon for downloading the selected images, but it does not appear on my screen.

I am attaching screenshots of the top and bottom of the page.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Forum Admin
    You can't download a selection of pictures in one go, that option was removed some time ago (the help page is old, sorry). You can download a zip of either all large pics or all extra-large pics.

hey JacksonP, as Frans said, the selective-download feature was removed in Nov 2017. I'll get that FAQ page updated.

May I ask why you don't just download the full set, and delete the images you don't care for?

AW Model Enjoys her stay here kayla_j's Avatar
    Hello, dear! Are you just trying to download one or two images? In my experience, if you click on the thumbnail it will blow up the photo to be a decent size in a new tab. There will be a few icons to the right of the image (favorite, full shoot, full image set, DOWNLOAD, view L, view XL.) Hitting one of the download icons should pull that one image into your machine's Downloads Folder.

Hope this helps
    KJ

Still Exploring
    Well yes, I can download the whole set and delete unwanted images, but why did you remove the option?

Still Exploring
    Thanks, Kayla, yes I did know that. The good thing about the “view best of” button is that you get a decent number of images (40-50), and they usually really are the best of the set. It’s just a matter of convenience.🙂🙂