Downloading selected images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloading selected images

How do you download selected images from a set? Specifically, you have for each set of stills a "view best of" button. Often I would like to download those images but not all the rest. How do I do that? I have tried navigating to the best of page and using multi-select to select all the images, but I then cannot see a button to allow me to download those images. The tech support page does show an icon for downloading the selected images, but it does not appear on my screen.

I am attaching screenshots of the top and bottom of the page.
    Attached Files

You can't download a selection of pictures in one go, that option was removed some time ago (the help page is old, sorry). You can download a zip of either all large pics or all extra-large pics.

Comment

hey JacksonP, as Frans said, the selective-download feature was removed in Nov 2017. I'll get that FAQ page updated.

May I ask why you don't just download the full set, and delete the images you don't care for?

Comment

Hello, dear! Are you just trying to download one or two images? In my experience, if you click on the thumbnail it will blow up the photo to be a decent size in a new tab. There will be a few icons to the right of the image (favorite, full shoot, full image set, DOWNLOAD, view L, view XL.) Hitting one of the download icons should pull that one image into your machine's Downloads Folder.

Hope this helps
        KJ

Comment

Well yes, I can download the whole set and delete unwanted images, but why did you remove the option?

Comment

Thanks, Kayla, yes I did know that. The good thing about the “view best of” button is that you get a decent number of images (40-50), and they usually really are the best of the set. It’s just a matter of convenience.🙂🙂

Comment

suddenly I cannot see the page as described above. When I rejoined last week it was fine but as of yesterday I only get the image and no option to view or download the xtra large photo. what happened?

Comment

I am missing the selective feature option now that I have re opened s subscription. I currently downloading entire sets. Later I will have to view them again to delete them. Selective option allowed me to download what i liked best in a photoshoot. Often my favorites were not the same as gathered in 'best of'. But no big deal. Just time I'd rather be spending looking at the next model. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by crawwash View Post
                  suddenly I cannot see the page as described above. When I rejoined last week it was fine but as of yesterday I only get the image and no option to view or download the xtra large photo. what happened?
                  Which shoot are you talking about specifically?

If you only get the picture and no frame with buttons to download on the right you might want to check your (AW) settings spec. Images->"Browser image display mode ". If set to 'just image', change that.

Comment

thanks for the reply. Somehow I had switched to 'lightbox slideshow'. A change in selection has made a difference. Thanks

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X