Old video where the model handles her business in a car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old video where the model handles her business in a car

I am looking for an older video, possibly behind the scenes, where two models, or a model and a photographer are traveling somewhere, and the model pleasures herself in the car on the way. Any ideas?

This video is from Marigold and Christiana's girl-girl shoot. If I remember correctly the premise was the girls were taking a road trip from Melbourne to Sydney (or vice-versa) where they stopped at a motel to have sex together. The part you were looking for is in the backstage video where Christiana masturbates in the car while Marigold is driving down the highway. Be sure to check out the rest of the shoot, this was a classic! Marigold is an artist with her tongue and Christiana's orgasm's are spectacular.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
      This video is from Marigold and Christiana's girl-girl shoot. If I remember correctly the premise was the girls were taking a road trip from Melbourne to Sydney (or vice-versa) where they stopped at a motel to have sex together. The part you were looking for is in the backstage video where Christiana masturbates in the car while Marigold is driving down the highway. Be sure to check out the rest of the shoot, this was a classic! Marigold is an artist with her tongue and Christiana's orgasm's are spectacular.
      The knowledge of AbbyFans constantly amazes me.

Comment

Originally posted by kayla_j View Post
        The knowledge of AbbyFans constantly amazes me.
        Yeah, i know. The catalog of shoots seems vast and the older shoots seem like a long time ago when you look how far the technology has come. But in another sense, it seems like just yesterday that I first got into Abby Winters, when it was mostly a fantastic photo site and I was drooling over Annabel or one of the early legends. The videos back then were just a bonus, now they are these 1080p extravaganzas. Weird to think that these early Abby girls are all in their mid-thirties or so now. I wish some of the very first Abby girls would come back and get naked again.

Comment

Originally posted by raiedefesse View Post
          Yeah, i know. The catalog of shoots seems vast and the older shoots seem like a long time ago when you look how far the technology has come. But in another sense, it seems like just yesterday that I first got into Abby Winters, when it was mostly a fantastic photo site and I was drooling over Annabel or one of the early legends. The videos back then were just a bonus, now they are these 1080p extravaganzas. Weird to think that these early Abby girls are all in their mid-thirties or so now. I wish some of the very first Abby girls would come back and get naked again.
          yeah ,,,totally agree with raiedefesse above,,,,,what a fantastic thing if one or two of the earlier aw ladies would be intersested in doing another shoot for us ...!! AW.Still the best by far !!!!

Comment

There have been a few models who have popped up after a long absence including Adeline, Kara-Lee, Tinsley, and Bonnie C (who was a former administrative assistant for Abby Winters).

Comment

Wow, thank you all for tracking this gem down. What a sexy shoot!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X