X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Abigail M & Alessia

Lesbian Sex: Abigail M & Alessia
    Attached Files

how much feet licking on Abigail M & Alessia's video????

Before I purchase the video can anyone kindly tell me how much foot action is in this video? I'm a sucker for a major foot fetish and I want to make sure it is worth it! Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by angelica View Post
      Before I purchase the video can anyone kindly tell me how much foot action is in this video? I'm a sucker for a major foot fetish and I want to make sure it is worth it! Thanks!!!
      Watch the preview vid, that's what it is for Looks like there is at least some foot action in it (watch entire preview), if that is enough for you.. no idea really.

Comment

lot of foot and armpit action.. i bought it for 5.49 straight away!

Comment

One of the most erotic scenes AW ever produced.. waiting for more from Alessia!

Comment

This video is more to my liking, less build up and more action, clothes start coming off after only two and half mins allowing us to see more of both models as they go through so many positions to list here, lost count of how many orgasms both girls had, plenty of armpit and foot licking as mentioned above (not too bothered about this), in short a great video.

Comment

Surprisingly Alessia let go Roslin without a single sniff of her armpits.. it was a little disappointing. I was assuming she is armpit lover. Never mind. Waiting for more.

Comment

And she didnt do it again Really sad..

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X