Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of questions concerning G/G shoots

Hello!

I am curious to know how G/G shoots are decided on Abby Winters. Do the models make suggestions of who they would like to shoot with? Does the company make suggestions? Maybe both?

Also, it seems that on some sites, it is suggested for women to apply a substance to their genitals before oral sex in order to change the taste. I wonder if Abby Winters suggests this too?

Thanks!

Barnes

Hmm, I guess we will never know...

Comment

Hey Barnes!

It is both! I think it depends a bit on the model. So me, for instance, I keep up with the site and new models etc. so for most of my GG shoots, I specifically requested to shoot with a certain model. The model liaison would then tell me when to plan a trip so we would both be available, and then she would let me know what other models would be around during that time (so suggesting other models to me). Some models might not keep up with the site as much, so it makes more sense for the model liaison to suggest models they think they would like. Usually they would ask what sort of girls you are attracted to as well so they can do a better job

I've never heard of something that changes the taste of someone's genitals. Is it like a fruity spray or something? That's what I'm imagining! Girls are definitely not doing this on this site!

Comment

Renae D, thank you very much for your response, I appreciate it!

Barnes

Comment

happy to help

Comment

I dont know if the stuff also get to gather together here on the boards, but for me , I started to interact with Hania on the boards on december and dong we met on april on the set of Our guest director shoot. It was quite surprising because I realized it is her afer we spoke a whille in the train.

As for the fruity lipstick for the labia or the other lips- lol....hum, I dont know about it on set, but there is at the sex shop a sort of vaseline for lips that enhance the apetite for kissing. Some of my girl- peers told me they tried it as lube too,and the efect was quick and pleasurable.

But I dont know yet if someone brought it on the set yet.
            If i rmeber ther brand I will share!
            ANdreea

Comment

For me, so far, I've preferred to go with a 'surprise me!' approach and let the awesome Model Liaison team decide. Model Liaison let me know who they have in mind and I check out their profile and work. Everyone I've been paired with for AW has been awesome in their own unique way and I've had lots of fun meeting and working with my co-models. It's funny because I'm actually fairly socially introverted and sometimes shy away from meeting new people (maybe hard to believe, but true!), but when I meet up with AW models and crew I feel really at ease. Clearly my current approach works well for me. But perhaps in future I'll be brave and request to work with a specific model. Hmm... :-)

Comment

Thanks for adding in your thoughts Tallulah. I used to feel very similar with my shoots - I think knowing that the other lady is also coming for the same reason you are removes a lot of the usual social pressures you would have if you met someone say at a party. Also knowing you are in a safe space with people there to make sure that things progress in the right way always helped me relax, I can honestly say that some of my best sexual encounters have been on camera, as that's the one place where I could 100% relax, I didn't have to worry about what the other person might think of me the next day eg - would they call me again, would they be disgusted if during sex I got air in my vagina and it made a noise as it came out etc.

Reading my answer back I think this might be why sex is reported to get better with age, as you become more comfortable in yourself it makes sense that you would get better at relaxing and sharing it with other people with out holding back - so the only way is up!

Comment

Dear Tallulah,
                  Thanks for sharing and looking forward to your next adventure in the wonderworld of abbyland

Love Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by TallulahAW View Post
                    For me, so far, I've preferred to go with a 'surprise me!' approach and let the awesome Model Liaison team decide. Model Liaison let me know who they have in mind and I check out their profile and work. Everyone I've been paired with for AW has been awesome in their own unique way and I've had lots of fun meeting and working with my co-models. It's funny because I'm actually fairly socially introverted and sometimes shy away from meeting new people (maybe hard to believe, but true!), but when I meet up with AW models and crew I feel really at ease. Clearly my current approach works well for me. But perhaps in future I'll be brave and request to work with a specific model. Hmm... :-)
                    Originally posted by masie View Post
                    Thanks for adding in your thoughts Tallulah. I used to feel very similar with my shoots - I think knowing that the other lady is also coming for the same reason you are removes a lot of the usual social pressures you would have if you met someone say at a party. Also knowing you are in a safe space with people there to make sure that things progress in the right way always helped me relax, I can honestly say that some of my best sexual encounters have been on camera, as that's the one place where I could 100% relax, I didn't have to worry about what the other person might think of me the next day eg - would they call me again, would they be disgusted if during sex I got air in my vagina and it made a noise as it came out etc.

Reading my answer back I think this might be why sex is reported to get better with age, as you become more comfortable in yourself it makes sense that you would get better at relaxing and sharing it with other people with out holding back - so the only way is up!

This reads like a very smart approach within a very safe environment.
                    All here are doing such an magnificent job by taking care so much.

Love Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post

That’s great to hear Masie. Which of your shoots do you remember as being particularly relaxing or comfortable. Inquiring minds would like to know.

Comment

Two really stick out, Twyla and Marina M, I am not sure if relaxing is the right word though, more like being in a sexual trance is that is not too deep

Comment

That makes a lot of sense about feeling comfortable and confident during shoots, Masie! I agree with you.

I also think for me that doing sex work is the kind of info I hold back on until I really get to know someone. Or in the case of day job work colleagues and family I keep it to myself. And even though it's only a small part of my life at the moment, it's an important one which has shaped a lot of things in my life which people comment on - having a really nice house, work part time, and still afford to take the occasional mysterious trip abroad. I dislike feeling like I'm holding stuff back from people. So when I meet people on shoots they already know that aspect of me and I can be honest about the role sex work has played in my life's successes and my wellbeing. It's so refreshing not to be cagey with people, and that helps me open up and be more chatty rather than feel anxious about the kind of questions that might be asked of me.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X