Random Shoot Beta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random Shoot Beta?

This seems to have disappeared, at least from the mobile version. Pity. I liked it and it took me to many great shoots and lovely models.

I’m a pps member and I bought a lot of those shoots.

i think the best thing about this site is its archive, and the random shoot generator is just about the only thing that reminded members that it was there.

I agree. I want that feature back; it is the best link to the whole site.

Comment

I'll ask staff on where the random-shoot widget went. Until then you might be interested to know that Browse->Shoots by default uses a 'random' sort order which sort of gives the same result, just a lot more than just one shoot See here: https://www.abbywinters.com/amateurs/shoots

Comment

wow, well, glad to hear someone likes it! Our stats show it's rarely used, so we did remove it for the revised "models posting on boards" panel. I'll look at getting it re-added.

However, simply visiting the Browse page does the same thing, as it's randomly sorted.

Comment

I agree with the previous posters. I liked and used the random shoot.

I also was disappointed that the recent boards postings on the home page changed to show only models' postings. It was an easy way to see new postings or threads of interest to a member.

Comment

Originally posted by ssppc57 View Post
            I also was disappointed that the recent boards postings on the home page changed to show only models' postings. It was an easy way to see new postings or threads of interest to a member.
            It's easy to get a list of posts since you last visited the boards, either click on 'new posts' near left-top on the main forum screen (where you see the names of all the forums like 'general' and 'models') or just bookmark this: https://forums.abbywinters.com/vbull....php?do=getnew

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X