X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tier 1/2?

I noticed that the AW FAQ still has this snippet:

Girl-Girl Fun – level Tier 1 (“GGT1″)
    This includes being fully naked as for “nude”, and may include some light contact (such as rubbing in lotion to non-genital areas), but no sexual contact (such as kissing or genital touching). An example might be play-fighting, or mutual sunscreen-application (all over).
    (Note that T1s are usually reserved for groups of four to six girls.).

Girl-Girl Make-Out – level Tier 2 (“GGT2″)
    This includes “girl girl Tier 1”, with the addition of passionate sexual contact – kissing, breast contact, bum squeezing. Usually no vaginal contact, but may be implied or lightly touched.
    (We also have some Tier 2.7 shoots, which include finger stuff but no oral)

Girl-Girl Hardcore – level Tier 3 (“GGT3″)
    This includes the things that happen in “girl girl” Tiers 1 and 2, with the addition of genital penetration with fingers, and oral sex.

It's been ages since these tiers were used as deliberate labels. Implicitly, all GG shoots are Tier 3 (maybe with the exception of some guest direction shoots that qualify as 2.7). In fact, it's been so long that the links in the FAQ to examples of T1/T2/T3 shoots are all 404... (however, there's still a post here: https://forums.abbywinters.com/vbull...ad.php?t=14432 that catalogs T1/T2 videos.)

This is really a shame because some of my absolute favorite videos ever are T2: pottery, the laundromat, the sleepover, Paula and Candace, Karmen and Samantha, even Nicola's redux.

Was there a deliberate decision to stop shooting T1/T2 videos, or did they just fall out of vogue? Any plans on reviving them?

That's a very old FAQ, how did you get to it ?

Not sure on when/if there will be more group/nude shoots (t1) soonish. There was one done back in 2012 as I recall... this one https://www.abbywinters.com/girl_gir...thletics_girls , will ask around if there are plans for more.

Comment

Thank you so much for bringing this up.
      I am missing the T1 and T2 a lot.
      Would be great to more of these...

Love Sabrina

Comment

That's a very old FAQ, how did you get to it ?
        Like this...
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 3.52.44 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	649722

Comment

Heh.. thought and hoped so, now I can blame google for that. We'll get the entire page removed probably as it's woefully out of date.

Comment

yikes that page is well out of date, I have deleted it now.

We'd like to do more GGT1 and GGT2 shoots, but there are none on the horizon currently.

Comment

If you do end up shooting a new Tier 1 shoot two suggestions I have are:
              1. A formal/ballroom dance theme where the girls get dressed up in their best formal dresses then dancing and undressing together.
              2. I think I suggested this a few times already but I would still love to see a soccer shoot (no pun intended).

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X