Do you remember ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you remember ?

Does anyone remember when was the last time you saw an eighteen years old girl appearing ?? In Australia there were a lot of them ready to show their body to the world. I think Camilla at 19 is the youngest this year.

Any thoughts why?

Some thoughts ...

Feb 18 - Fabiana (19) https://www.abbywinters.com/nude_gir...ipples/fabiana
    Aug 17 - Sondrine (19) https://www.abbywinters.com/nude_gir...blood/sondrine
    Feb 17 - Kaitlyn (19) https://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girls/yoga/kaitlyn

Love Sabrina

Comment

It has been awhile, the "filter by age range" widget on the site reveals: the last 18-year-old models seem to be Chiara and Catherine B about three years ago. I can't speak for AW as to why, but I'm sure there's probably a good reason. At any rate, I think all the Abby girls of any age are great!

Comment

Lately it seems that AW has taken a turn to older women. Way back you would get an older woman once in a while, now it's happening .......!!!!

Getting harder to recruit younger ones I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
          Lately it seems that AW has taken a turn to older women. Way back you would get an older woman once in a while, now it's happening .......!!!!

Getting harder to recruit younger ones I suppose.
          ... love it ....
          Love Sabrina

Comment

I wonder if it has to do with the application process. I know back when I first applied, I sent an application online, then popped into the office in Amsterdam for an interview, and was set to shoot the next day. Now girls do several steps, online and phone interviews, submitting documents, etc. before they can do a shoot often with lots of arranging for travel etc. Maybe younger girls tend not to have the attention span and motivation to make it through the whole process. I don't think the process is necessarily a bad thing though, you want to be sure that models know what they are doing and are 100% prepared for that - not a spur of the moment whim!

Comment

Yeah ,,got to totally agree with Renea,,,maybe being more difficult is a good thing ,as after all, to display your nudity (and more )has to be an absolutely certain decision.I hope (and wonder) if any previous models actually regret having done so,(Changes of lifestyle/work/relationships )???I and every member know why we came here(many many times),,plz excuse the bad joke..ahem!!but with regard to the recruitment process,the company has got it right it seems!!
              Having said that I do remember the cute Aussie girl next door type being so refreshing and erotic from back in the day.That style brought me here in the first place and the site is still, for the greatest part still much the same.

Comment

Once upon a time there were many young girls ( 18 or so ) ready to show their bodies to the world with AW, but it seems that the procedures to apply are more and more difficult to fullfill and that scares them away for lately what we get to see is more likely for older women.

Comment

Brina is another new model who is only 19. If you expand to 20 there are several more. Unless you only like teenagers?

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
                    Brina is another new model who is only 19. If you expand to 20 there are several more. Unless you only like teenagers?
                    Agreed, but lately there are more close to 30 and over.

Comment

The thing is, Casgrain, that in “the good old days” there were more new models, period. I did a count, and from about 2007 (or earlier) until the move to Amsterdam there were 3 new models every week. Since the move it’s been one a week.

I haven’t done a count of the proportions but my guess is that there is now a much higher proportion of new models who are experienced in nude modelling or stripping, that there’s a higher proportion of age 30+ models, and that there’s a higher proportion of models with tattoos — although I suspect that there are more tattooed models only because it is now much more common for young women to have tattoos than it used to be.

Comment

Here are some models I would like to see back : Blanca, Claudia S, Noa, Sophie, Jada, Karlijn, Kate G.

Comment

Here are some models I would like to see back : Blanca, Claudia S, Noa, Sophie, Jada, Karlijn, Kate G.
                          Yes to all, especially Karlijn with her lithe sporty figure and the ever adorable Noa!

Comment

All these models are so lovely and it would be great to see them again! I don't know about the others, but Kate mentioned in her last playdate that she has plans to visit Amsterdam sometime in 2019 for more girl-girls! Time to start brainstorming you'd like to see her paired with...

Comment

Doesn't personally matter much to me. If the girl is Abby material, she can be 18 or 25 or 30 or whatever.

Comment

Love em all, but there are a few mainstays......

raiedefesse - I wholeheartedly agree. I certainly enjoy the girls in the 18-25 range, but still have a soft spot (or is is a HARD spot? - ba-da-BING!) for some of the more seasoned models. A few that come to mind are Masie, Gretchen, Gala (Felix), Patience, KylieH, RosieB, Marigold, JennaR, Taliah Mac, Roxy Mendez, Susie, Hania.... and on and on. Maybe it's because these models have been around for many years and I feel like I've watched them grow into beautiful, thoughtful and lovely women from their earlier days as "barely legal" young ladies. And while I'm on the subject: I'd love to see these models for many more years to come! They all prime candidates for the "MILF-Hall of Fame".

Comment

This is interesting indeed! I was the first 18 year old for awhile, but I had no idea it was 3 years overdue. I think it has to do with sexual exploration and how it only JUST begins at 18 for a lot of females. I discovered my sexuality at an early age, which is why I'm so happy to show my body to the world, but many other girls at 18 are very reserved/shy/awkward/uncomfortable with nudity; especially to the whole internet.

But that is just my theory, and it doesn't answer why there were many more youngings years ago!

Lots of love, Casey.

Comment

Thanks for your insights, Casey! That certainly makes sense. I'm so glad that you've embraced your sexuality and are happy to share your beautiful body with the world. And of course we love to welcome every other model who feels comfortable doing the same, whenever they're ready.

Comment

Originally posted by casey_q View Post
                                      This is interesting indeed! I was the first 18 year old for awhile ...
                                      Does this mean that Casey was the first Abby Winters girl born in the 21st century? Or the first Abby Winters girl born since Abby Winters started?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X