Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over 30

Really love all of your work AW.

Esp love to see your over 30 models, any chance we can see more of these?

Probably worth asking if others would like to see more over 30 girls.

I'm in my late 30's so find the confidence and beauty of women at this age as well a real turn on.

Comment

I love the older ladies on this site!

Comment

me too! I'm 45 so older models are nice to see!!!

Comment

There are sites for older women out there for those who wants that.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
            Lots of people (even me!) consider women in their 30s to be pretty darn youthful (& SEXY!) AW Girls are extra special, though. I think we all carry a little extra light in our hearts. (;

Comment

Yep agree - more over 30s please!

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post

Hmmm those sites tend to be quite different. No AW should do it - ppl who only like younger girls can just look at the younger girls - would that work for everyone?

Comment

Nikolina, Anais V, Leire... all wonderful with fantastic figures and very sexy. There is nothing like experience and intelligence coupled with a fine toned body.
                  Of course I love youger girls too, 18, 19, 20... My wife says I just like girls. I think she's right. xxx

Comment

My first girlfriend was 32 - I was 17 (regrettably I lied and said I was 18, so I know why it always rains on me...). I think that made me drawn to older women ever since. I think my ex girlfriend was a really positive influence on me. She was sexually confident, had an amazing career, and encouraged me to stay in school when I was wanting to drop out for no other reason than being a rebellious teen.

Comment

Over 30 have musky ripe armpits so love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by remigius View Post
                        Nikolina, Anais V, Leire... all wonderful with fantastic figures and very sexy. There is nothing like experience and intelligence coupled with a fine toned body.
                        Of course I love youger girls too, 18, 19, 20... My wife says I just like girls. I think she's right. xxx
                        hahaha, thanks! Age is a state of mind

Comment

I would love to see more over 30 models. I like all ages, shapes, and sizes. The more variety, the better!

Comment

Originally posted by louseboy View Post
                            I would love to see more over 30 models. I like all ages, shapes, and sizes. The more variety, the better!
                            Good to hear! Me too!

Comment

Yes, please. a bit of variety would be great

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X