X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Serena (comes back)

Nude girl Serena (comes back)
    Attached Files

Thanks for a fabulous set Serena. Your hair is gorgeous!

Comment

Is there no video for this shoot? I don’t really care as I’m really only interested in stills, but I’m surprised. Or is it just delayed?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonpe49 View Post
        Is there no video for this shoot? I don’t really care as I’m really only interested in stills, but I’m surprised. Or is it just delayed?
        Hi,

It does have video, which you can see via the shootpage (link in first post of thread). The video part is not announced on mainpage yet due to some tech problem, staff is looking into that. But the video itself is up and working fine!

Comment

Serena is one hell of a sassy super-sexy woman! A powerhouse of a personality and a fabulous butt! If the guy who stood her up could watch the video he would regret his actions for the rest of his life!

Thank you Serena for sharing all and definitely more please

Comment

Holy cow! This shoot is so sexy. I love the intimacy of the scene. Great job you guys!!

Comment

Hell Yes! I'd go down on you at let you squirt all over my face! Very beautiful pussy, and I love it hairy!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X