Abby Winters Trivia Game, Round Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abby Winters Trivia Game, Round Two

It seems like people enjoyed the first round of AW trivia a while back, so I've come up with some more questions. Have fun testing your knowledge about the sexy goings-on in Abbyland!

1. Which two models did a girl-girl outdoors in an alley, with only a graffiti-covered wall and a wooden box to balance on? The somewhat uncomfortable-looking location didn't bother the delighted girls, since AW had granted their special request to have sex after hitting it off in a DIM.

2. Which beautiful model sweetly welcomed us into her home in a solo shoot, sharing her love of animals by introducing us to her cats and saltwater aquarium filled with squid eggs, showed us photos she took of grasshoppers having sex (hehe), then relaxed on the bed for several great orgasms with her toys?

3. Which two models starred in a girl-girl that doubled as a birthday celebration for one of them, where they licked frosting off each other's naked bodies and shared this giggly post-orgasm exchange: "You have a cake pussy!" "Or a pussy cake!"

4. Name the beloved model based only on this partial list of the locations of some of her shoots: a photo booth, a cafe, a kitchen late at night and a crowded laundromat.

5. Which two models star in a girl-girl where the sex continues into the after video, as one girl boasts she discovered how to make her partner cum in under five minutes, and Masie and Izzy put her to the test. With the shooters acting as a cheering section, she succeeds just over two minutes later, exclaiming "I'm a superhero!" as her partner catches her breath from the orgasm.

6. Which two models had sex on a pool table, in a shoot with a memorable time-lapse backstage video of the shooters hard at work filming the action?

7. Which steamy boy-girl video begins with the girl working on repairing her bicycle before being distracted and ravished by her partner face-down in a chair?

8. Which two beautiful Australian redheads were *supposed* to just walk along the ocean to set the tone for their shoot before going in a cabin, but couldn't resist each other and stripped down for passionate sex outdoors by the beach?

9. Which beautiful girl made her debut as an AW model nearly a decade after she worked for the site behind the scenes as a model liaison?

10. Name the home country these groups of models have in common:
    a) Addie, Lina and Bryn
    b) Maia, Ioana, Andreea
    c) Gretchen, Emilia, Christen
    d) Anahi, Luciana, Reina
    e) Evelina, Lona, Darya

on first glance I can solve 10 c): Germany

Comment

A great list of questions, crafting these questions is even more impressive than answering them! You have me stumped on a few of these, but here are three I think I know:

8. Tricia L and Maria S. I think this is one of the best stills shoots for a girl-girl on the entire site. Tricia in her cowboy boots with those glorious hips, so sexy!

10b. Romania?

10e. Finland Finland Finland!

4. The adorable Cleo! Her guerilla video with the photo booth, her girl-girl with Larissa M starting with some sexy glances in the cafe, her girl-girl with Keilyn sharing a midnight snack, and the legendary Laundromat Girls shoot. Here's one of my favorite photos of Cleo (with my favorite photographer) which I think was from a picture of the day:

Click image for larger version

Name:	hello_kitty.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	649779

Comment

I think the answer to number 6 is Angie and Indiana, not sure about any of the others but I would love the answer to question 1 as it looks like a great video to download.

Comment

I LOVE that we have a new list.

Shamefully I was not so good at round 2 as I was round 1. I do however have very happy memories from question 5! We need to encourage more bragging in the after videos!

I only know 2, 5, 6, 7, 9 and 10

Looking forward to answers and Round 3 xxx

Comment

We're off to a good start, gang! Keep the guesses coming and I'll post the correct answers maybe next week, then everyone can enjoy the shoots.

@trebor: Tricia and Maria's stills are indeed amazing! So passionate. The backstage shots are great, too. Also, I had a feeling Cleo's devoted fans would find that question pretty easy, ha. What a great photo of her with the Hello Kitty toy! It looks like the picture was the thank-you present for the member who sent in the toy through the Dildo Drive. I'm sure whoever it was, their special message from Cleo is one of their most treasured possessions.

@havijack: The answer to question 1 is very hot! I'll look forward to hearing what you think of it when I post the correct answers.

@masie: Getting 6 out of 10 is nothing to sneeze at! It's very cute to see the models bragging about their sexual prowess, hehe. And hearing the shooters' excited voices when things get hot is a rare treat.

I'm glad you all like the questions. They take a while to come up with, so round 3 may be a ways off, but I shall endeavor. There are a lot of great shoots that don't have anything really distinctive to use as trivia: "Which girl-girl features two cute models having steamy sex on a big, comfy bed?" Wait, that won't work...

Comment

Couldn't resist one more answer as her return was such a surprise and I loved her shoots so much. Number nine is Bonnie C! She looks spectacular all grown up with her full hips and beautiful smile. Seeing her with those long legs stretched out as Remie was pleasuring her was glorious!

Comment

In the interest of soliciting a few more guesses before I reveal the answers, I've come up with some hints for the questions no one has posted answers for yet. Hmm...maybe I'm overdoing this. Anyway, happy guessing!

1. The alley shoot in Melbourne was the one and only girl-girl for one model, while her partner's busy AW career was highlighted by her uniquely sexy look (she's half Saudi Arabian, a quarter Sri Lankan and a quarter Spanish!).
                2. This Dutch model had a unique AW experience with three friends and delightful forum thread simply titled: "[Her name]!"
                3. The birthday girl's partner is an Australian living in Europe who had her first time with a girl on AW and loved it so much she returned for lots more, including with her housemate.
                5. The Dutch model given the orgasm in the after interview later became an occasional girl-girl shooter herself.
                7. In addition to the boy-girl, this recent Australian model also shot a DIM and GG with the same partner back-to-back, making for some steamy chemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                  1. The alley shoot in Melbourne was the one and only girl-girl for one model, while her partner's busy AW career was highlighted by her uniquely sexy look (she's half Saudi Arabian, a quarter Sri Lankan and a quarter Spanish!).
                  2. This Dutch model had a unique AW experience with three friends and delightful forum thread simply titled: "[Her name]!"
                  3. The birthday girl's partner is an Australian living in Europe who had her first time with a girl on AW and loved it so much she returned for lots more, including with her housemate.
                  5. The Dutch model given the orgasm in the after interview later became an occasional girl-girl shooter herself.

#1 https://www.abbywinters.com/girl_gir...ki_lou_ellyn_2 ?
                  #2 has to be Noa really ):

#5 makes me think of Yarabut I can't find a shoot that matches?

Comment

Answer time! Good work answering most of the questions correctly, everyone. Here are the links to all the shoots so you can revisit them, or discover them for the first time!

1. Alley sex: Lou-Ellyn's one and only girl-girl is a moment to savor as she shares steamy passion with Kiki (who discusses her unique heritage in her after interview with Silvie).

2. Home sweet home: Relaxing at home with our dear Noa (who is of course one of the stars of AW's only four-girl orgy (so far...) and a gifted, thoughtful writer, as seen on her thread).

3. Sexy birthday party: Ukrainian sweetheart Ivanna celebrates her special day with cake and orgasms provided by cute Aussie Billie T, who had previously lost her girl-girl virginity to Bobbie and had a threesome that included her housemate Flora and new friend Lulu

4. Girl about town: Cherished Abby legend Cleo did lots of sexy things in fun locations all over Melbourne, as Trebor detailed above.

5. Superhero sex: Adorable Bisera shows off her sexual superpowers by giving a bonus after-interview orgasm to sweet Dutch Zoey, who would go on to become a shooter, maybe inspired by seeing how much fun Masie and Izzy had filming this one! (Yara was a good guess, Frans)

6. Pool table romp: luxuriously voluptuous Angie and Indiana (with a glimpse of Toby and Michelle at work in the backstage video)

7. Bike repair boy-girl: the repair job has to wait as super-sexy couple Leslie and Antoine have hotter things to attend to

8. Sex on the beach: dazzling redheads Maria S and Tricia L completely surrender to their lust at the seashore

9. From staffer to model: nearly a decade passed between when darling Bonnie C kept her clothes on working at the AW office (and writing this lovely thread) to when she finally discovered how much fun it is to be naked on camera and have sex with with sweet new friends like Remie

10. Around the world:
                    a) Canada
                    b) Romania
                    c) Germany
                    d) Argentina
                    e) Finland (nice work there, Trebor: I thought that was the toughest one )

Thanks for playing!
                    Last edited by massfan3; 9 September 2018, 01:04 PM.

Comment

thanks for the answers massfan3, at least I one right, its appears I had already purchased number one (alley sex) so I had a great time watching it again, but I did purchase one new scene and that was number eight (sex on the beach), can't believe I didn't notice this one before, two great looking ladies having sex outdoors by a beach hut, we don't get many outdoor scenes anymore which is a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by havijack View Post
                        two great looking ladies having sex outdoors by a beach hut, we don't get many outdoor scenes anymore which is a shame.
                        Just in case you've not seen these outdoor scenes yet;
                        1. https://www.abbywinters.com/girl_gir.../dahlia_hayden
                        2. https://www.abbywinters.com/girl_gir...ic/kylie_h_noa
                        3. https://www.abbywinters.com/girl_gir.../immie_kylie_h
                        4. https://www.abbywinters.com/girl_gir...ylie_h_masie_2
                        5. https://www.abbywinters.com/girl_gir...barn/maia_yara
                        6. https://www.abbywinters.com/girl_gir...oors/gala_yara

Comment

I'm so glad you had fun watching the alley and beach shoots! Outdoor shoots are always fun, and my impression is that the weather has been rather uncooperative for them in Amsterdam. I think the boy-girl beach games shoot was in the planning stages for over a year as they awaited suitable weather. Barcelona seems to be more conducive, and we'll get to see for ourselves next week, when Valeria and Anais play outdoors on the slip 'n slide!

In addition to the outdoor girl-girls Frans mentioned, there have been a few others in in last year or two, including Ilse and Mona, Juliana and Paulina and Emma B and Ekaterina (one of my absolute favorite shoots!). Going back a bit further, Bobbie and Yara are a total dream pairing who had a great time playing in an out of Yara's van. (Edit: I see you commented on some of these shoots when they were released, havijack. I suppose it can't hurt to give them another shout out!)
                          Last edited by massfan3; 17 September 2018, 03:43 AM.

Comment

This game in general was a great excuse to go back and become reacquainted so with of the good shoots of old! This was a joy massfan thanks for setting this up and congrats and well played too all those who had a go!

Masie x

Comment

You're very welcome, Masie! I'm glad you enjoyed using the game to go back through the archives: there's so much amazing material in there. Of course, I must thank you for giving me the idea for the game! Like so many of the best AW ideas, it sprung directly from your creative, naughty mind.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                                e) Finland (nice work there, Trebor: I thought that was the toughest one )
                                I have a big model crush for Evelina, she is absolutely adorable in every way.

Darya's shoot out in the middle of the quiet tree lined street is one of my all time favorites. Another shoot by Toby who joined her for this playful backstage shot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	0013.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	649870

Will be looking forward to the next trivia installment!

Comment

Darya was a special model! wow! legs for days....lovely bush and sweet smile!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X