Favourite tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite tags

Although the tagging system isn't perfect - I don't really want to discover that one tag has 3578 entries and another only one, and too often they don't open - I'll be positive. It's always great finding tags which are very much along my own preferences (and I wonder which AW fan has started them), and I hope some of mine bring pleasure to other people. So - what are your favourite tags?

This is a fun idea for a thread! Here are some of my favorite tags: these are all photo tags, which I find more easily searchable

Going Down: it doesn't get any hotter than this collection of the best oral sex photos on the site. It's awe-inspiring to see how many beautiful models have indulged in this sexy activity, and how nicely it's been recorded for us.

Everything Beautiful and Wow Incredible: just collections of the loveliest shots of all descriptions. I feel like browsing these pages would be a nice sampler for anyone unfamiliar with AW to see how great the site is.

Ultimate Voyeur: a great backstage collection of our dear shooters getting up close and personal to get the shots we all love, and how much fun the models and shooters have working together.

The Marvelous Letter M: just smiling naked girls with their legs proudly open. Heavenly.

Portrait and Pussy: this one seems a bit raunchy, but intriguingly sexy: a collection of the models' pretty faces juxtaposed with closeups of their pussy (note this one needs to be sorted by release date to work)

Pretty Portrait: the less raunchy version: just pretty faces. Sigh. Abby girls are so beautiful.

Comment

this is one of my favorites https://www.abbywinters.com/amateurs...d%5D=says+when

Comment

Thanks, Massfan. Glad you like Ultimate Voyeur, which is a tag I started. I love seeing both the model and the shooter - and knowing that there's someone else there as well, shooting both of them. It does, though, raise one of my queries about tags. If I click on UV in your post, I get 118 pictures; if I click on it in My Tags, I get 64. Lots of the ones that other people must have added are great, but they don't all meet the criteria I had in mind when creating the tag, for example that we can see the model's pussy. But let's celebrate tags - like you, I love The Marvellous Letter M.

Comment

That's cool to find out you started the Ultimate Voyeur tag! I've been an admirer of the tag for a while, and I guess this kind of exchange on the boards is the only way I'd ever learn who's behind it (now let's see if the creator of Letter M drops by to take credit!). It's so fun to see the shots of the models and shooters working together to create super-sexy images, especially when the camera is nestled close to the model's pussy. I also love the occasional backstage videos of the girl-girl photo shoots: Carys and Cleo and Anabela and Kara D come to mind. There's a tag I should create...

I can't account for the discrepancy in the number of photos: maybe the lower number is only you the ones you tagged yourself? Anyway, I guess as soon as you create a tag, you lose control of it if other people decide to use it.
          Last edited by massfan3; 29 August 2018, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dimble View Post
            It does, though, raise one of my queries about tags. If I click on UV in your post, I get 118 pictures; if I click on it in My Tags, I get 64. Lots of the ones that other people must have added are great, but they don't all meet the criteria I had in mind when creating the tag, for example that we can see the model's pussy
            The 64 result is extra filtered as tagged BY YOU (for that tag), if you want to add pics from the 118 result to 'my tags' result so you have to vote for those pics as well.

Comment

Another favorite: A Satisfied Look. I knew there had to be a tag like this and I finally found it after some searching: photos of the models at the moment of orgasm (or at least very intense pleasure). Seeing this fleeting instance of bliss frozen forever in amber for prolonged contemplation is enthralling and hypnotic. Lots of special favorite girls are well represented here, including Kylie H, Misha, Dahlia and Jenna K. Just make sure you have time to get lost in beautiful pleasure before you click the link...

Comment

This is a lovely thread- thanks for all the shares!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X